I've been reporting on iSkin products for the iPhone for a few months now (got ... BlackBerry News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

iSkin Debuts Vibes & VibesFX for BlackBerry

Advertisement

I've been reporting on iSkin products for the iPhone for a few months now (got to meet the iSkin guys at MacWorld). Yesterday, I received an email from them letting me know they finally have skins for BlackBerry!

Taking its styling cues from the successful iSkin solo/solo FX for iPhone, the iSkin Vibes/Vibes FX are form-fitting BodyGuards that perfectly encapsulate the BlackBerry and shields it from everyday hazards. Its impressive list of design and protective features includes: a protective ultra-clear screen film, built-in button and port coverage, and a non-slip surface finish that feels comfortable and helps stabilize the device when placed on angled surfaces. It’s also the first product of its kind to feature Microban antimicrobial protection (to inhibit the growth of odor and stain causing bacteria on the product).

iSkin Vibes for the BlackBerry Storm and Blackberry Curve are available in five dazzling high-gloss color options, while iSkin Vibes for BlackBerry Bold is available in four sleek color options accented with a chic leather pattern to reflect the phones’ unique design. BlackBerry Curve owners can also upgrade to the iSkin Vibes FX, which features a chic embossed designer pattern, and includes a special screen film that doubles as a mirror while the device's display is off.

Get it here

celyakasilly no está en línea Stack level 1
    They look totally awesome!! Were can i buy them? I'm really interested in them!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    ATA
    click the link that says "here" or go to iskin.com

i did a review on one for the iphone and this is hands down the BEST skin i've ever bought.

alandry65 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    Wow, thanks!! I've been wanting something that was just right for my Bold!
    Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Those cases look great.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I have been waiting for these too! But none for my poor old 8330 :cry:

But they do have them for the iPod Touch which will be my new toy next week. I may order one for that.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    ATA
    they are great cases. i have nothing to compare them to except the rubber/silicone skins for the blackberry devices and this material is thicker, sturdier and more eye candy than the OEM skins ... it would be a very nice upgrade if you are currently sporting the rubbers on your device

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    I've been waiting for this forever it seems.

I wanted the Vibes FX in green for the Storm.......

HiSssssssssssssss.......not going to be available
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

DiamondD2506 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    *Ask*
    These are really nice! Too bad I'm already in love with my incipio cover lol
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    Very nice, I just ordered one for my 8900 and received a 15% discount for signing up for their newsletter. Thanks for the heads up.

alex003 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    262992F4
    these look siiick!! i had the OEM BB rubber for my 8320 in bright green and loved it! now i am thinking about buying the Vibes FX in green .. .or possibly just the Vibes in blk. decisions decisions...

calibur no está en línea Stack level 3
    FYI: these are now on sale on iSkin. haha. i was thinking of buying one but no cash at the moment. 29.99 + S&h.

*edited*

the bold iskin are now for sale.

PIN/ID
    ATA
    has anyone ordered an iskin? i reviewed them for the iphone and absolutely loved the design and material it was made of. looking for a review

Zbats no está en línea Stack level 3
    I did order one for the 8900. I do like the material and the fit, but ultimately ended up not using it because the cover over the charging port made charging the phone difficult. Plus, after having the phone plugged in, which held the flap over the port up, I could not get the cover to lay flat again... I prefer the charging ports and side/top buttons to not be covered, but that's a personal preference.
    Last edited by Zbats; 07-01-2009 at 09:58 PM.