HulloMail application delivers push notifications, auto-message download and introduces 'Hullos' - HulloMail's new two-way digital ... BlackBerry News forum

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

HulloMail(TM) Takes Its BlackBerry Smartphone Application to a New Level

Advertisement

HulloMail application delivers push notifications, auto-message download and introduces 'Hullos' - HulloMail's new two-way digital audio messaging technology ~

LONDON, Feb. 8 /PRNewswire/ -- HulloMail™ (www.hullomail.com), a developer of smart voice messaging services, today announced a significant enhancement to its popular voice messaging application for BlackBerry® smartphones. The application (version 1.1.1) is available in both the U.S. and U.K and offers BlackBerry smartphone users a streamlined, highly advanced voice messaging experience, which now includes push notifications and the automatic downloading of messages. The application is available free of charge on BlackBerry App World™.

[Read More]

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I don't get many voicemails, I'm usually able to answer my calls. But maybe I will DL the Android version just to play with it.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Looks like something new to play with. Thx.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16

pkcable no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask via
    Looks interesting, remains to be seen if it will replace youmail on my BB. I like the price.

EDIT: Actually I was wrong this is something different, it does not replace voicemail, it's supplement, sorta a voice IM system, for lack of a better description. It lets you exchange short voice recording with other hullomail users. Not quite PTT, but along those lines. UNFORTUNATELY they only support the 8900, 9000/9700 & 9630, so I'm out fir now.
    Last edited by pkcable; 02-08-2010 at 01:02 PM.
    Rich C.
    Twitter me @ http://twitter.com/pkcable

Reinstall Your OS on a Bricked BB Click here

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I tried youmail and hated it. I hope this app turns out to be a lot better. I too will give it a spin. Thanks lavachick . Not looking for a lavaslap ATM thank you very much. Lol
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

nyydynasty no está en línea Stack level 3
    i used to use YouMail. It was ok but I'm using google voice for now...but thats getting off topic.
    I dont see a huge demand for this type of app but maybe i'm wrong.
    www.iamletired.com
    ...come one, come all....

mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    mcm180
    its kinda like a less sneaky ..and freeeee SLYDIAL .. this looks promising . me rikey!! hehehehe
    "Since we cannot know all that there is to be known about anything, we ought to know a little about everything." ~BLAISE PASCAL

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    HMpf.
    Guess no love for us in the great white North yet. Will stand by however and see what you all find and like with it. Looks like a pretty fun IM`ing app.

Regards
    cHAd
    P I N S T A C K E R F O R L I F E!

DCorrea702 no está en línea Stack level 2
    is YouMail the only app that that sends u a txt/email when u dont pick up?
    i love that, cuz sometimes the call doesnt go thru (the phone doesnt ring), but it still tells u who was trying to contact u.

mjneid no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by DCorrea702 View Post
    is YouMail the only app that that sends u a txt/email when u dont pick up?
    i love that, cuz sometimes the call doesnt go thru (the phone doesnt ring), but it still tells u who was trying to contact u.
    Nope, Ribbit Mobile will send you a SMS and a transcribed Email... and Ribbit mobile will send you a MP3 format of the voice mail... works GREAT ! ! ! i've been using it for months and LOVE it...