Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

yes, you sure can. log off of wap.pinstack.com log on via pc, save the zip ... BlackBerry News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: How to - install 3rd party software OTA

Advertisement

yes, you sure can.
    log off of wap.pinstack.com
    log on via pc, save the zip file to your pc and use DM to install it

luisita1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by pkflynn View Post
    I downloaded 8800 OTA theme cosmicplazma. My BB put it as an application (no icon). When I go to themes I don't see it. How can I move it to themes or stat it as an app?

Thanks
    I'm having the ame problem with my 8100. How can I solve this?

luisita1 no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ thanx cherrichiodo!!you've been very helpful!

d'blackberry no está en línea Stack level 1

same question: OTA downloads...I don't like how it reconfigures permissions! Yikes! they don't access to my email, why do they want access? What must I give them for it to work...default settings for OTAs are really broad!? I think my crackberry habbit is making me paranoid.

starz77 no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~how do u find if u have a policy or connect to bes?

pjsmom1014 no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Hi Im am very new! Ineed help, I downloaded a new theme and want to apply it. Problem is its in my apps and not under themes. What do I do! Thanks!

Ms._Q no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm not to sure exactly how to download something using the OTA method how exactly do you do that? I'm trying to download a theme from another site but the only way to do it is the OTA method can someone help me please.

yellagirl1029 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Pls forgive me if this is a stupid question, but im lost-I downloaded a new them OTA, but its not in my list of themes under options and unless im looking incorrevctly, i dont see it on my media card. Where is it and how do I set it a my theme?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Try a battery pull. Sometimes when you download OTA the first time you need to do the battery pull to activate the theme.

No-battery pull didnt work.
    I do see it in my list of applications, but dont know how to activate it from there, still not on my list of Themes as an option to active

Battery pull did not work, still not on my list of themes under options.
    I do see it in my list of Applications, but no icon on my "desktop". I dont know how to activate it or get it from the list of applications to Themes

kam2958 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I hate to sound so dumb, but my biggest problem is anything OTA. I know you can download directly onto handheld, but then why is there a link sometimes, if you click on the link, then you get the download file and it asks you if you want to save or open. If I saved it, say on my desktop than how do I install it? It would be a jad file. I really feel like a fool. thanks

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Quote Originally Posted by kam2958 View Post
    I hate to sound so dumb, but my biggest problem is anything OTA. I know you can download directly onto handheld, but then why is there a link sometimes, if you click on the link, then you get the download file and it asks you if you want to save or open. If I saved it, say on my desktop than how do I install it? It would be a jad file. I really feel like a fool. thanks
    Any OTA link or .jad file you need to navigate to via BB and it should prompt you to download via BB.
    Complete the download process, sometimes you will need to reboot the BB or do a battery pull for it to recognize your download and you should be good to go.

Just remember to download compatible software, themes, etc. for your device.

kam2958 no está en línea Stack level 2
    ok, thanks alot, tried one last night, got the icons but no picture. for some reason I think it's an old or discontinued theme - TodayPlus Bottom Dock theme for the 8130

sharonhinkley no está en línea Stack level 1

Cant Download Anything

i am really new evertime i try to download to my bb flip it says no additional files were found for your device
    i am trying to install alx files from an unzipped file on my desktop please help me
    i cant down load anything this way

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast