Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

To add or remove applications from your BlackBerry, follow these directions: 1. Cradle your device. ... BlackBerry News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Post How 2 add or remove applications/software? (Desktop)

Advertisement

To add or remove applications from your BlackBerry, follow these directions:

1. Cradle your device.

2. Double-click 'Application Loader', then click Next.

3. If prompted, enter your password.

4. On the Handheld Application Selection screen, click to select the applications you want to install, or to deselect the applications you want to remove.

5. Click Next. If you are prompted with the message "Your application selections will not fit on the handheld with its current settings", select Increase the amount of space for storing applications on the handheld. This reallocates some of the memory that was used for data storage to be used for applications instead.

6. Click Finish. Make sure the Automatically back up the handheld application data before loading the handheld, and restore the contents after the load operation is completed. option is selected, and the Include email and saved messages in the backup and restore operation checkbox is selected. Click Next.

7. Click Finish. It may take up to 30 minutes to update your BlackBerry. Make sure you do not remove it from the cradle until the installation process is finished and you see a message telling you to do so.

uneek78 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: How 2 add or remove applications/software? (Desktop)

Cool beans....I'll remember this for future reference....

jaeide no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2029c782

fyi... As far as removal ... I've had to re-install the Desktop Mgr and the apps doesn't show in my App Loader and how I've removed applications from my BB is Settings/Options/Applications/Click on the App you'd like to delete/Select w/trackwheel/Select Delete.

Just2fitz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23C478C1

cool, I aslo used a reloader; for when my blackberry died

bhaynes527 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    4011206B

Ok i've been messin around w/the application loader for a little over a month, and I cannot download anything from my computer to the BB (7100i) When I try to open Application Loader, no programs pop up, and when i search for them, they don't show up. please please please help me, i have games, themes, programs etc i want to get on here!! Thanx

Jonvier no está en línea Stack level 1

Ahh, I am a newbie to BB and I, too, would like an anwer to this dilemma. It was much less picky and complicated on my Pocket PC...how do you install apps when the desktop manager software won't do it or let you do it? Someone please help us! Is there some other 3rd party application that will do it?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Welcome to PinStack, Jonvier.

One of the quirks that Desktop Loader has is, that you may need to have the currently installed HandHeld OS also installed on your PC. You can find the latest version of the Verizon 7250 software by using the Verizon link in the Blackberry OS Software links (by carrier) thread.

Download it and run the downloaded file. Then Open DM, connect to your BB and see if you can load other apps. Make sure the App you're trying to load is compatible with your 7250 before trying.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

phoenix740 no está en línea Stack level 1

NEW HERE!!! But i have been trying to figure out how to upload ringtones and images to use in my t-mobile 7100 using my usb comp connection. Is that possible ? if so can anyone help???

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

phoenix740,

It is possible, but it's probably more trouble than its worth. Try checking out the Re: Ring Tones and Pictures without a Data Plan thread.

If you have a data plan, this really ain't worth the effort.
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer

cuteboi no está en línea Stack level 1

where do i get application loader from? Cos the only program i have is the blackberry desktop manager that was in the cd that came with the blackberry

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

cuteboi, Application Loader is one of the options listed on the main page of the Desktop Manager. Have you installed Desktop manager yet. If so you should see Apps Loader as one of the options when you open it.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer

nellinell no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by hayden
    To add or remove applications from your BlackBerry, follow these directions:

1. Cradle your device.

2. Double-click 'Application Loader', then click Next.

3. If prompted, enter your password.

4. On the Handheld Application Selection screen, click to select the applications you want to install, or to deselect the applications you want to remove.

5. Click Next. If you are prompted with the message "Your application selections will not fit on the handheld with its current settings", select Increase the amount of space for storing applications on the handheld. This reallocates some of the memory that was used for data storage to be used for applications instead.

6. Click Finish. Make sure the Automatically back up the handheld application data before loading the handheld, and restore the contents after the load operation is completed. option is selected, and the Include email and saved messages in the backup and restore operation checkbox is selected. Click Next.

7. Click Finish. It may take up to 30 minutes to update your BlackBerry. Make sure you do not remove it from the cradle until the installation process is finished and you see a message telling you to do so.
    yea plez help for real i dont nothin about this im sort of computer illiterate

nellinell no está en línea Stack level 1

i wanna kno how to put somethin cool and woth put on the black berry

pearl1202 no está en línea Stack level 1

What do you do if you accidentally delete your blackberry messenger that you originally have with the phone? please help!!

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

using your desktop manager launch app loader it will come up in the dropdown box recheck bb messenger box and proceed. should do the trick
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast