Networks in Motion, producers of the Gokivo navigation software, today announced extended coverage service for ... BlackBerry News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Gokivo Navigation for BlackBerry Expands to EU, Canada

Advertisement

Networks in Motion, producers of the Gokivo navigation software, today announced extended coverage service for BlackBerry devices. The maps now cover Canada and Western Europe, which combined with existing U.S. coverage, now sees Gokivo covering all of North America.

Gokivo is not a household name, but it is the navigation software powering Verizon’s VZ Navigator service.

read more

drice30721 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20EF37F6
    I think its funny how Gokivo is the backbone of Verizon Navigator, yet users can download the application free from the BB application store. Lol
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

automan69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Looks nice, but shame on Gokivo to "ONLY" support Rogers in Canada. Wtf there's Telus Bell solo fido and KOODO'§ For this company to support Bold and curve also. There are more blackberries out in this world. I tried to find it on blackberry app and couldn't find it. If someone would post the ota for this I would see if it works on my beloved Tour.
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/126

ak602 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Does this work in the USA on AT&T???

tonyr38663 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20CF2EAF
    On the homepage it says that it works on the ATT bold.
    Quote Originally Posted by ak602 View Post
    Does this work in the USA on AT&T???
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    Quote Originally Posted by automan69 View Post
    Looks nice, but shame on Gokivo to "ONLY" support Rogers in Canada. Wtf there's Telus Bell solo fido and KOODO'§ For this company to support Bold and curve also. There are more blackberries out in this world. I tried to find it on blackberry app and couldn't find it. If someone would post the ota for this I would see if it works on my beloved Tour.
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/126

Bell use's telenav for there GPS NAV, Telus use's NIM, and Rogers use's telenav too...that's odd, I haven't tryed it cause I get free GPS NAV from bell....
    "good things come to tho's who wait"

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    This site says it's available on BB App World so I DL'd BB App World just to take a look. (The 1.1 version sure isn't any faster than the previous version.) After paging through applications and not finding it, I used the "search" feature was unable to find Gokivo, Gokivo Navigation, Navigator, etc. so I deleted BB App World and am back where I started a little more frustrated.

Anyone have any clues as to how to find this one?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com