Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122 LastLast

moraisr... BlackBerry News forum

moraisr no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

moraisr

here_miah no está en línea Stack level 3
    could someone post an actual link to spin pen, one that doesn't just give a server time-out error after a couple sec's....
    Tilt is fun with WM 6.1, but not enough to kill the need for my nw iPhone 3Gs!!!

here_miah no está en línea Stack level 3
    HEY, JAKE SAYS... You might try this; http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...creenshot.html havent tried it yet myself, but it looked good
    Tilt is fun with WM 6.1, but not enough to kill the need for my nw iPhone 3Gs!!!

lotacus no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by whitelexus View Post
    i cant find any free gps software for my 8330 verizon BB . amaze dont work itz for the GMS network and wont work with verizon . do really need it, maybe once every month. would like it more for the novelty to play around.
    THX

www.mgmaps.com

^mOrgan^ no está en línea Stack level 1
    i thought i had found what ive been searching for about a year now...... a way to stream radio... i tried everyone of the links for radiobee.com and either the page wont load or downlad stops 1/2 through...:cry: can some please guide me on how to stream radio stations on my BB8310?

wouldnt assume that anyone is but if your know/have a MS based phone you can goto billsparks.org and stream radio stations via call letters.

mrpringlez no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304B6584

Thumbs up

Thanx Guys
    Don't Get Mad Get $Money$ Why They Call Me Mr.Pringlez You Ask ? Cuz I Stack My Chips... Ow !

mick2lo no está en línea Stack level 1

8310 OTA Plazmic Theme

Does anyone have a link for a plazmic theme reader OTA? Cant seem to find one and I cant get my themes to load on the handset. I've done the hard reset and changed all the options to "allow". Is there anything else I can do? Thank you for the help.

5 one no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    sweet

czoom00 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey does anyone have a software or know of a software that can hide contacts and/or lock pictures from being viewed by someone. U know like the E815 where you could locked particular applications and unable to get in without passwords.. Better yet a software that with a click of the button it hides and unhides for a BB curve
    Last edited by czoom00; 08-29-2008 at 06:22 PM.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by mick2lo View Post
    Does anyone have a link for a plazmic theme reader OTA? Cant seem to find one and I cant get my themes to load on the handset. I've done the hard reset and changed all the options to "allow". Is there anything else I can do? Thank you for the help.
    What device do you have? All the newer ones beginning with the pearl have the theme builder built in to the OS. No need to download the reader. If you have 8700 then try mobile41.com. He has the readers available for ota download.

mick2lo no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have an 8310. I have the reader on my phone but i cant seem to get the themes to work once they are on my phone. They are under apps and all the permissions are set to allow. but they do not show under the themes folder.

bellalisa99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by mick2lo View Post
    I have an 8310. I have the reader on my phone but i cant seem to get the themes to work once they are on my phone. They are under apps and all the permissions are set to allow. but they do not show under the themes folder.
    Try a reset of your phone. Either do a battery pull or use a reset program. Then see if the themes show up under the applications/themes folder.

mhomescu no está en línea Stack level 1

jad games

some games i didn't know if they works
    Attached Files Attached Files

mrpringlez no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304B6584
    Very usefull info you guys are the best !
    Don't Get Mad Get $Money$ Why They Call Me Mr.Pringlez You Ask ? Cuz I Stack My Chips... Ow !

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by mhomescu View Post
    some games i didn't know if they works
    You can't just attach the .jad file, they need the associated .jar file to download properly.