Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by TTRON I agree that paying for software is important! "BUT"; I don't ... BlackBerry News forum

sonyw810 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by TTRON View Post
    I agree that paying for software is important! "BUT"; I don't believe in paying for software that is buggy and not fully tested! If you sell me a BUGGY App you better be ready to PATCH it for FREE! Not sell another BUGGY update next year! All software should be FREE to TRY... Then if you like it and it actually works BUY!
    I gotta agree. I'm going to use Call of Duty 4 as my example. I downloaded the game (free) loved it so I bought it. Now I BOUGHT MS Flight sim hated it now I got no out. I totaly respect developers the sh*t the think of and have to make work deserves the pay but like stated above if its a buggy piece of **** I better get my money back. Unless somewhere it says "You are buying a half tested application" or " Half the **** on this CD was already released on his other Album but its just renamed"

egamer25 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down Utter stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by racinrocker View Post
    Come on like none of you have shared software. How about this downloading music via limewir,etc. Is the same thing. I would give it to you if I had it
    and possibly invalidate your copy of the software? I wouldn't even think about it.

blondee028 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23F0E835
    I had the BBcorrector, I got it ota but I uninstalled it, it was connected somehow with google but really didin't know how to use it

crezybee no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24255a76
    guys im soooo lost please help me out. how do i get games on my phone coz getting a million points on brickbreaker is where i draw the line. how do i load the game on my phone?

hitch21 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Is there a software that I have to download to view videos on my men browser because when I click to view them or download them it won't allow it and if there is can I find a free download and where? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

kemmiet no está en línea Stack level 1
    Oh dear......
    Quote Originally Posted by racinrocker View Post
    Come on like none of you have shared software. How about this downloading music via limewir,etc. Is the same thing. I would give it to you if I had it

lili209 no está en línea Stack level 1
    How do I download the tracking ball Colors? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

man2471 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by hayden View Post
    Below is a list of FREE software WITH links...
    Thx

TTRON no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have a question about installing these free games and apps...
    I appologize for my ignoreance but am fairly new to the smart phone life!
    I have gone to the list and see .jar and .jad files but although I download them I can't seem to get them to install on my Blackberry 8310!
    I downloaded them to my laptop and am trying to install them using Blackberry desktop manager application loader. This isn't working. I wonder if I need to go to this site from my BB8310? Can I transfer the .jar .jad file to my phone and install them that way? Thank you in advance for clueing my ignorant self in!

bellalisa99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by TTRON View Post
    I have a question about installing these free games and apps...
    I appologize for my ignoreance but am fairly new to the smart phone life!
    I have gone to the list and see .jar and .jad files but although I download them I can't seem to get them to install on my Blackberry 8310!
    I downloaded them to my laptop and am trying to install them using Blackberry desktop manager application loader. This isn't working. I wonder if I need to go to this site from my BB8310? Can I transfer the .jar .jad file to my phone and install them that way? Thank you in advance for clueing my ignorant self in!
    Yes, you should install them OTA which is over the air directly to your BB , otherwise you need to convert the file to install it from your laptop. Go directly to the site from your BB and it will guide you from there. Good luck!

bellalisa99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by lili209 View Post
    How do I download the tracking ball Colors? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Lili,
    Here is the site. It works for my 8100.

http://www.geekandproud.net/blackberry-software

k0pper no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikaeel1967 View Post
    The reason a lot of software costs so much is lazy cheap thiefs who spend a crap load of money on a nice phone or computer and then get "thrifty" when it comes to tricking it out. All the lazy hackers who think their getting away with stealing with sites like limewire should know that the authorities know who and where you are and when your turn is up you'll end up paying more then if you got off your *** and bought the damn software to begin with. Have fun in prison and tell Bubba I said hi.
    Many of us are members of the open source community and believe better software can be developed better collectively and free. It allows multiple developers to put in their 2 cents when they have the time. This allows for great free software (ie open office and linux).

Another issue, I do sometimes sidestep the purchasing stage of some software, however this is usually BC I would never buy or use the software otherwise. Me not paying is not cutting into their profits bc I am not their customer. And the fact that I'm using their software and may reccomend it to someone else can only benefit their business. That being said I use open source solutions whenever possible

TTRON no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thank you. OI already did that and used the .jar files as the .jad files would not work. A few of the app's wouldn't work but some did! Thanks again

baker954 no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I just looked thru 17 pages of this while running radar in a police car trying to find an Msn application and the only one that I found tells me that my brand new sprint 8130 doesn't meet system requirements! Anyone have any ideas? I can't even download it.

Michaelb51973 no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Brand new to the bb world and already have neck pains from my new found addiction. Thank you all for all the help.