Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by enlightened1 ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Yep. Definitely illegal. However, he's right about 1 ... BlackBerry News forum

Mikaeel1967 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by enlightened1 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yep. Definitely illegal. However, he's right about 1 thing. How many of us have borrowed a reg code to avoid paying for outrageously priced software that we needed? If all apps and OS's were affordable, there'd be little reason to pirate.
    The reason a lot of software costs so much is lazy cheap thiefs who spend a crap load of money on a nice phone or computer and then get "thrifty" when it comes to tricking it out. All the lazy hackers who think their getting away with stealing with sites like limewire should know that the authorities know who and where you are and when your turn is up you'll end up paying more then if you got off your *** and bought the damn software to begin with. Have fun in prison and tell Bubba I said hi.

iron07 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1

Re: Free Blackberry OTA software list

wow dont hold back tell us how you really feel.lol

iron07 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1

Quote Originally Posted by Mikaeel1967 View Post
    The reason a lot of software costs so much is lazy cheap thiefs who spend a crap load of money on a nice phone or computer and then get "thrifty" when it comes to tricking it out. All the lazy hackers who think their getting away with stealing with sites like limewire should know that the authorities know who and where you are and when your turn is up you'll end up paying more then if you got off your *** and bought the damn software to begin with. Have fun in prison and tell Bubba I said hi.

i dont agree with this.i belive it has to do with supply and demand and a lot of greedy people. i am not by any means saying stealing softwear is wright. but dont blame it all on people stealing it.

younes7 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re : Re: What free software do you have installed on Blackberry?

slt je recherchre pilote black berry 8100 stp tu ma donny il ya possibilité

younes7 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re : Re: What free software do you have installed on Blackberry?

slt stp tu ma donne pilote black berry 8100 par msn: x-men-action@hotmail.fr

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F

I agree with iron 7 we are in a recession things are expensive.

salvatoretri no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2457af8e

dude, take a pill....im sure there is something in your life that you have gotten as a result of someone else around you having it....im not saying stealing is right, but lets not kill the guy for asking...

cfbaby no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Re: Free Blackberry OTA software list

Quote Originally Posted by Djmarbll View Post
    The opera browser is faster and allows for more options for surfing, especially with 4.0.

Hey does anyone else have this problem with opera, i download it to my phone and that works ok but then when i open it, it says that the internet connection is too weak and it wont work ? Is there some other setting i should change on my phone or am i just high?
    TY D

backdraft999 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20C8618D

Ok.I just waded through 15 pages of posts hoping to find a working link to an ota download of bbweather (in 'free blackberry ota downloads... crazy,I know), but sadly nothing here about it. I had it on my pearl at one time but deleted it because I found a link somewhere called "new bbweather" but that link didn't pan out. Now I have no bbweather and my skies are gray! Boohoo...

ofelas no está en línea Stack level 3

Mikaeel1967 - I AM Bubba

Proxima no está en línea Stack level 2

Yes, poor software companies like Microsoft are just barely scraping by, cause all those evil hackers are stealing their revenue... Just last week I saw Steve Balmer on the street corner holding a sign that said "Will code for food"...

At least that's what they want you to believe. The reality is that software, like most all goods and services, is priced as high as the company can get away with. When sales start to drop, so do the prices.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~can anybody still find the tetris game-think its gone

L. Boone no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    ASK 1ST

Wow sorry it took me so long to thank you for your response-thanks for not rippin me a new one!!! (know what I mean) I have been using it for the trial period and havent decided if its worth that much or not either........hmm. How long have you been using it? What is the best/worse benefit to using it?? Let me know and I promise I wont take so long to respond..... I kinda forgot about posting the ? then couldnt find it after that... P.S. Im kinda new to this Pinstack thing. thanks, Lis

Quote Originally Posted by iron07 View Post
    hey lisa if i get a coupon from handago i will be glad to send it your way i bought it from handago with a 20 or 25% off coupon and paid like 25$ but that is still more than i wanted to pay i dont think it is worth 34$.

N1KON no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2526CC32

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ would you steal a car? If i could download it hell yes. I think that the reason prices for software are high is coz there all greedy mofo's there is no need for it and yes I have downloaded and cracked stuff but at least I haven't shot or stabbed anyone.

pheonixunlt2005 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ronald.ortiz View Post
    What am I missing? I have:

BB 7750
    OS 4.0
    Verizon

Whenever I try to install bblight it says I have an invalid JAR file. I've installed other OTA stuff just fine...but there are certain OTA stuff that gives me the same response. Any idea's?
    Try usuing the JAD file instead. JAR files are a little troublesome.