Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Getting my 8100 back to life. Took me forever to find this thread http://forums.pinstack.com/f73/how_t...onnected-5178/ but ... BlackBerry News forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Getting my 8100 back to life. Took me forever to find this thread http://forums.pinstack.com/f73/how_t...onnected-5178/ but I eventually found it. I lost all my info but I think I backed up my 8100 prior to yesterday.

Trying a second time attempt at this. This time when I ran the OS installer, it prompted me to repair the OS or remove it. I chose the repair option. Gonna see what it does. Hopefully I will be able to have 4.5 on it again.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 01-06-2009 at 05:46 PM.

melodiouss no está en línea Stack level 1

Any successful 8100 upgrades?

Has anyone gotten this to work? I was really excited to do to the upgrade but am hesitant since all the 8100 posts have not been promising.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    My 8100 works now after repairing the OS which at first, had my 8100 blinking 2x in a row evert second last night.

trinidude no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3102A66F
    ahh man when would tmobile come out with the 4.5 OS for 8800 . damn its takin foreverrrrrrrrr

Valpro no está en línea Stack level 1
    Also having trouble with my 8100. Just downloaded a few hours ago. Was working fine, now keeps rebooting. ugh

kingrykku27 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2444409C
    If it keeps rebooting, it might be a media card issue! Remember you have to take it out when you upgrade it! To those with the reboot problem, backup whatever you have on the media card on your computer, then format it via the blackberry. Should fix it.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Gotta get this!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

latosha no está en línea Stack level 3
    its about freakin time! now that i finally bought a curve, they decide to release 4.5 for my old 8800. freakin' A! lol

Quote Originally Posted by kingrykku27 View Post
    If it keeps rebooting, it might be a media card issue! Remember you have to take it out when you upgrade it! To those with the reboot problem, backup whatever you have on the media card on your computer, then format it via the blackberry. Should fix it.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Ooh thanks. I'll try that in the A.M. Love the new OS and don't want to go back.

melodiouss no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Valpro View Post
    Ooh thanks. I'll try that in the A.M. Love the new OS and don't want to go back.
    Did it work? I eagerly awaiting good news but apprehensive to get stuck fixing my phone for the next 5 hours.

Worked somewhat. Still had trouble with Media. Rebooted every time I used the camera or tried to look at pictures and listen to music. I was due for an upgrade, anyway, so now I'm on the BOLD. Best Buy has it this week for $250 (AT&T). Not a bad deal.

mrespinosa no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241CAEFA
    I down loaded the new os using vodafon sometime back. It was easy and works awesome now.

Overall my 8800 is the best I've had and the ability to watch quality movies is the bonus.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Trying to download the 8320 version and it says cannot locate the download.

ohso no está en línea Stack level 1
    are there any noticeable differences? I don't know if i should really bother at this point.

Des_One no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2414fc59
    So, I have a Curve 8300 and have been waiting for this upgrade to become official from AT&T for months now.
    I got the e mail last week stating that it ws avilable, but everytime I try to upgrade, I get the message that my device software is up to date.
    I'm still running OS 4.2.2.166! How can I get 4.5 already?! I'd prefer to have the official upgrade, but at this point, I'm almost willing to try anything.
    Any recommendations?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast