The Facebook application just got an update it jumped from 1.7.0.18 to 1.7.0.22. Hopefully this ... BlackBerry News forum

automan69 no está en línea Stack level 3

Facebook App updated to version 1.7.0.22

Advertisement

The Facebook application just got an update it jumped from 1.7.0.18 to 1.7.0.22.
    Hopefully this fixes a lot of the issues the application has been having. The current one has been performing really slow. You can pick up the latest by going to mobile.blackberry.com or www.blackberry.com/facebook on your BB browser.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by cherrichiodo; 11-20-2009 at 05:17 PM.

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    This one still has the same touch ui problem the last version had. Every time I scroll through the news updates, it sticks on one update and when I scroll down, it jumps back or way forward. Very aggravating!

bafil no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    246de862
    I just checked BB app world and it still has the old version. Just thought I would throw that out there as an F.Y.I.

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    If you go to www.facebook.com and scroll all the way to the bottom of the mobile page, there's a download for your device link. It will pop up with the new update.

bafil no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    246de862
    Thanks. I got the update that way but just thought I would let people know just in case they tried using app world.

Juggalette09 no está en línea Stack level 2
    When I went to Facebook App>BB Button>Options than scroll down to check for updates it said I had the latest. I closed out pushed BB button and went to go to mobile site scrolled all the way to the bottom where it say's Download.. than it showed the updated to 1.7.0.22.
    - Juggalette09

--------------
    LG EnV3

automan69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Sorry about saying it was on blackberry app. I was real tired when posting this. I updated my post.

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by getsugatensho View Post
    This one still has the same touch ui problem the last version had. Every time I scroll through the news updates, it sticks on one update and when I scroll down, it jumps back or way forward. Very aggravating!
    Yeah I hate the scroll issue, its such a pain.
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    I downloaded this last night and had to do 2 batt pulls to reset my device. The battery went down to dead in about 10 minutes. After the two reboots, everything seems to be working fine today. That scroll issue was getting on my nerves too. The way I "forget" about it is when I do "more" I flip to another screen to do something while the more is loading

dtour77 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Love it when new updates make the app even slower than the previous version. Did it last night and takes about 3 min just to get a status update...

gr8cop no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yes I agree dtour, its still slow even on wi-fi and 3G. Let's hope they get a fix soon.

anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T
    anyone else having issues with it not being able to retrieve posts? i keep getting the following message every time i check on a notification (such as someone commenting on someone else's post): "Unable to retireve the post at this time. Please try again later."