Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I like the new look. But I had some issues.. 1) It messed up my ... BlackBerry News forum

zakz no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

I like the new look. But I had some issues..
    1) It messed up my address book, only the contacts that were linked to FB.
    2) I'm getting the hour glass a lot. And this morning I had the 503 error..

8310 4.5.0.124 att

s4berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    Anyone else having trouble with 1.7 disconnecting your login, then you either have to click the Login link, or worse type in your password again. Seems to be happening every 5-10 minutes. Very, very annoying.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I haven't and I haven't heard of anyone else having that type problem.

adils no está en línea Stack level 3
    I too am having problems with my address book, in particular the ones that were associated with FB. Removed and reinstalled but still the problem persists. I think i will go back to 1.6, but now i cant seem to download 1.6

Need help please..
    "All people on the planet are children,
    Except, for a very few.
    No one is grown up,
    Except, those free of Desire"

Now another issue, when i try to download 1.6, it gives me the message "Sorry, you device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support Facebook." Well i was using 1.6 for the last many months and it worked really well and smooth. But since i installed and then uninstalled 1.7, i have started having this problem.

Any gurus to help??
    Except, for a very few.
    No one is grown up,

Am back with another problem now; let me also reproduce the issues,

1. Upgraded to 1.7 from 1.6 (pretty happy with it). Started having issues with my address book. All those contacts that were associated with FB could not be opened/viewed/edited. I was getting numbers and not the contact names when i received a sms from any one the FB associated contacts.
    2. Uninstalled, and then attempted to reinstall 1.6 but could not as was getting the message "Sorry, you device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support Facebook."
    3. While i had no FB on my phone, the email addressess of all those contacts that were associated with my FB disappeared and showed <Content Protection is enabled>. Went to Security Tab to remove any conent protection but still getting the same message.

Nevertheless, I rebooted the device after every activity, but still nothing positive is coming out. I am running V4.6.1.199 (Platform 4.2.0.102).
    Except, for a very few.
    No one is grown up,

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    Sounds like I'm glad I didn't load it up. Why does it seem there a very few programs that work out of the box? I know some of it is because BB makes too many differant models and has yet to make an OS that works right the first time too

Quote Originally Posted by bmanley View Post
    ................... Why does it seem there a very few programs that work out of the box? I know some of it is because BB makes too many differant models.............
    There's that re: BB but a lot of software companies are rushing to get their products in the marketplace too soon because of all the competition. Being there early means sales BEFORE their competitors. Often, IMO, they're not fully tested and functional when released.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

s4berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    My disconnection problem oddly went away just after I posted the problem. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by s4berry View Post
    My disconnection problem oddly went away just after I posted the problem. Weird.
    Ohh lucky you I still am waiting for a solution
    Except, for a very few.
    No one is grown up,

davidland200 no está en línea Stack level 2
    ok, here's the problem upgraded from appworld, and now my BB tour is BRICKED! help!

davidland200 no está en línea Stack level 2
    help, downloaded from appworld, and now my BB tour is bricked!

Mr. Belleza no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    My ability to "Like" a friend's status has disappeared. Tried soft reset, battery pull, and even a re-install.
    Comments/suggestions appreciated.
    "Out of Small Things Proceedeth That which is Great."

cherylhandy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31017CDF
    I downloaded BB App World, and then tried downloading the new 1.7 Facebook version and I keep getting this message "Facebook is not available for download from the BlackBerry App World." Anyone else had this issue and have the solution for me on this I really need the help Thanx
    Cheryl....
    It's not about how much time, It's about what you did with it.........

Quote Originally Posted by cherylhandy View Post
    I downloaded BB App World, and then tried downloading the new 1.7 Facebook version and I keep getting this message "Facebook is not available for download from the BlackBerry App World." Anyone else had this issue and have the solution for me on this I really need the help Thanx
    I don't use BB any more but see if you can get what you need here: http://www.facebook.com/mobile/?v=we...?id=2254487659
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast