Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Facebook Mobile for BlackBerry (version 1.7) provides the following feature enhancements: - News Feed Support ... BlackBerry News forum

automan69 no está en línea Stack level 3

Facebook 1.7 Now Available for Download!!!!

Advertisement

Facebook Mobile for BlackBerry (version 1.7) provides the following feature enhancements:
    - News Feed Support - The ability to set the News Feed as the landing page
    - News Feed Filters - The ability to toggle between 'News Feed, Status Updates, Photos & Links'
    - Caching Improvements - The application uses the device memory more efficiently.
    - Feed Pre-fetching - The user will not be required to wait while their Facebook Feeds are updated
    - View Profile Menu Option - Clients may easily view their own profile by selecting 'View my Profile' from the menu. "
    Download it by visiting blackberry.com/facebook or m.facebook.com on your BlackBerry's web browser. So what's new?

*Update: Facebook now on blackberry App World*

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by automan69; 10-18-2009 at 11:56 AM. Reason: *Update*
    Wouldn't it be nice if when ever we messed up our live we could simply press ' Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over??

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Facebook for BlackBerry Updated to 1.7

I just downloaded it from the mobile.blackberry.com site. It has an updated look and some new features like feed filters, viewing your own profile, and more. Looks better, hopefully will be faster

Attached Images Attached Images
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Very cool, Downloading now.

automan69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yes looks great but sadly (NO CHAT) yet. I hope in the new version 2.0 it will. Come on RIM get it going WE want chat!!!!
    Wouldn't it be nice if when ever we messed up our live we could simply press ' Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over??

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I wish it had an option for more groups. I have my family and MW and the MW post in news wash away my family and friends updates. Other than that I love the new look!!

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    i think i will start using the application finally
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    Just downloaded it. Will play around with it later. Thanks!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    I definitely like the tab w/drop down menu! i use the FB app a lot because there really isn't an all in one that fits my needs for both twitter and FB.

thanks for posting!

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    Downloaded! Thanks for the info! Love the new drop down feature, and the News Feed is nice, looks more like the actual facebook site now. Lets hope the performance has improved too!
    My Smartphone History - 7130e -> 8130 Pearl -> 8330 Curve -> iPhone 3G -> Javelin(Curve 8900)

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    It looks good but I came across a potentially aggravating problem on my Storm. When I try to scroll down the feeds, its like it catches on one feed and when I scroll a few times it jumps back to the one. Anybody else with a storm that's having this problem?

wibbly no está en línea Stack level 3
    Failed here on a 8900 on 4.6.1.231 on T-Mobile UK. There was a warning about a requirements for the 'Blackberry browser' on moible.blackberry.com where i got it from. I have that suppressed by T-Mobile and have instead the 'Web n Walk' branded version (on BIS). Maybe that's the prob. Anyway, it loads and then freezes the app.

Curiously 1.6 and BB App world neither offer me the upgrade to 1.7. Maybe they 'know' it won't work and that's why?

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Going for it now.

UPDATE: This must be for 4.5 OS....NOT! All it offers me is FB 1.6. I guess I'm gonna have to upgrade my OS one of these days.
    Last edited by jblackfish; 10-17-2009 at 10:53 AM.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

BLUEHEFNER no está en línea Stack level 3
    I've uninstalled it twice, it worked great both times but couldn't find a way to customize my alerts I looked up and had 100 alerts (lol) accompanied by a 100 vibrations...

epic1501 no está en línea Stack level 1
    ugh!! i cannot download it it says that i dont have active x can someone upload the file i need for installation via desktop manager on mediafire i got a curve 8310

latosha no está en línea Stack level 3
    niiiice

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast