Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Gus, sometimes a reboot after DL will "straighten" it out. I've started doing a reboot ... BlackBerry News forum

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Gus, sometimes a reboot after DL will "straighten" it out. I've started doing a reboot after DL's whether it's required or not - things seem to "work" better that way.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    I am liking it, and it even handles large amounts of friends, It only took about 15 minutes, from start to finish to install and update friends and contacts and everything

I did notice that sometimes when someone does the (you like this post thing) that you will recieve a notification alert that something was new, but you open it and dont see anything new.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

rabbie303 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Well I got the app about 4 mins after it was released. Everything looked great and was a huge improvement from the 1.5

Today I deleted it because there is memory leak like a black hole and sucking everything from my Storm. It kills the battery and in 3 hours I went from 29MB app memory to 1.4kb...I was rebooting every few hours because of this.

I had downloaded a few other apps so I deleted one by one and check and the leak was still there. I deleted Facebook 1.6 and put the other apps on and that did the trick. Sad that they can't fix something as simple as a leak like that. I also know people on several different Curves, Storms and Bold's that deleted it for the same reason.. Guess I will stick to the version on my ipod touch which looks exactly like the website.
    ~Erich~
    ---60% of the time it works every time--

bluefairy1971 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Looks great!! Thanks!
    "If You Don't Like Me Just Remember It's Mind Over Matter..I Don't Mind and You Dont Matter"

lsuisam4zing3 no está en línea Stack level 1
    facebook is really starting t make progress with the times, i am so proud of them

preciouzkitty no está en línea Stack level 1
    When I try to change my email address to the blackberry email, my browser seems to freeze once it sends me the link to confirm address change. Is anyone else experiencing this as well?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

trinidude no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3102A66F
    Dammit.. I downloaded it.. 3times deleted once and its still not appearing..I even did a battery pull.

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by trinidude View Post
    Dammit.. I downloaded it.. 3times deleted once and its still not appearing..I even did a battery pull.
    Did you check the download folder?

Quote Originally Posted by trinidude View Post
    trinidude,
    YOu can always check to see if an ap is installed by going to options> advanced options> applications and look in the ap list. If it's in the list, the icon is SOMEWHERE on your icon screen. Hope that helps.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    3102A66F
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    trinidude,
    YOu can always check to see if an ap is installed by going to options> advanced options> applications and look in the ap list. If it's in the list, the icon is SOMEWHERE on your icon screen. Hope that helps.
    Its definately installed.. And its in the apps.. And its not hidden on the home screen.. I've heard ppl saying they hate the same problem but was fixed wit a battery pull.. So I have no clue where it is..

Have you looked in all your folders? Make sure that you have!
    Last edited by jblackfish; 07-01-2009 at 07:42 PM.

PIN/ID
    3102A66F
    Have you looked in all your folders? May sure that you have!
    Well I have no folders cuz I'm on the 8800.. Everything is just out..

Trini,

Let's review. It's in your application list so it's installed for sure. It's not in a folder because you don't have any folders - are you sure you don't have any folders?. It's not hidden and you're sure aoubt that because you done a "show all" and it's nowhere on the main screen. Is all that correct? ...and you'd stake your life on it? Hard to believe and color me stumped. Maybe FB 1.6 has this problem - not sure about that. What OS are you running?

Any other users have any ideas here?

PIN/ID
    3102A66F
    Trini,

Let's review. It's in your application list so it's installed for sure. It's not in a folder because you don't have any folders - are you sure you don't have any folders?. It's not hidden and you're sure aoubt that because you done a "show all" and it's nowhere on the main screen. Is all that correct? ...and you'd stake your life on it? Hard to believe and color me stumped. Maybe FB 1.6 has this problem - not sure about that. What OS are you running?

Any other users have any ideas here?
    Yep did all that and no folders.. I'm on os 4.2.. Jus looked it over it and its in my application.. Did the show all.. On the home screen and nothing.. I had v1.5 before and its was running like normal so when I upgraded I was like where the heck this dissappear.. So I'm clueless..

I wonder if 4.2 is not compatable w/ FB 1.6. I have no reason to suspect that except that I think we've tried everything else. I'm stumped if it's not that.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast