Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

I like the highlights, a random selection of posts from your friends. Some status updates, ... BlackBerry News forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

I like the highlights, a random selection of posts from your friends. Some status updates, notes, pics posted to their walls etc. And you can still get the list of just status updates.

The notifications icon is great. I have had some of my notifications just go away on their own after reading, and other I have to tell it to delete. Kinda wierd.

When I view other peoples profiles I seem to see everythingn but when I view my own, it is very limited, just my most recent status update, says the last 3 people I became friends with, and mentions 1 wall I wrote on 4 days ago....again, wierd.

I absolutely love the way they set up photo viewing. Viewing albums is great. There is even an option to set those photos as your home screen. One of my fb friends just went on an alaskan cruise, she took some great pics, I was able to view it then set it as the background for my currant theme. It automatically saved the image to my media card as Facebook background image
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    I like the highlights, a random selection of posts from your friends. Some status updates, notes, pics posted to their walls etc. And you can still get the list of just status updates.

The notifications icon is great. I have had some of my notifications just go away on their own after reading, and other I have to tell it to delete. Kinda wierd.

When I view other peoples profiles I seem to see everythingn but when I view my own, it is very limited, just my most recent status update, says the last 3 people I became friends with, and mentions 1 wall I wrote on 4 days ago....again, wierd.

I absolutely love the way they set up photo viewing. Viewing albums is great. There is even an option to set those photos as your home screen. One of my fb friends just went on an alaskan cruise, she took some great pics, I was able to view it then set it as the background for my currant theme. It automatically saved the image to my media card as Facebook background image
    I agree! I didn't download 1.5 because of all the issues so this is a huge jump from 1.3 or whatever it was. I really like how it syncs with the contacts.

Giina1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I think its better. A little change you eventually get use to. Love the photo slide viewing tho

data1025 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Upgraded. Looks great.

BERRYCURVE no está en línea Stack level 5
    I love the new FB app, being able to see your pictures is a plus..

dkcoppin no está en línea Stack level 1
    I downloaded 1.5 a week ago and downloading 1.6 this morning. All in all, the 1.6 is great. I may never use my puter again.

mut212 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    I'm liking the update. So many nice new features. Way to go RIM!
    ~©®ĺ©kßë®®Ą~

fxyb no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Really??
    I went there to update the facebook app and I got an error message?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by fxyb View Post
    I went there to update the facebook app and I got an error message?
    Would help to know what the error message is.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Since upgrading I keep getting FB alerts (mine are unique so there's no mistaking it) for new posts and there are no new posts. Also there is a "tag" on the FB icon as tho I have new msgs but there's nothing there and the "tag" doesn't go away either.

Anyone else experiencing that?

The app doesn't open right to your notifications like it used too. If you look at the top row of tiny icons, the second one is notifications, did you click that?
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Nope, I hadn't done that and that did the trick. Thx Sam - don't know what I'd do without your help.

It was a bit confusing to me too, I stll can't figure out why sometimes my notification messages delete themselves after I read them and other times they stick around till I manually delete them. If you figure that one out let me know
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Will do. I'm still getting used to this version.

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    hmmm i FINNALY got it to DL on my storm and when it was finished there was no facebook icon anywhere on my phone, saw an earlier post saying that happend they re-downloaded so im doing that now

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast