Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Originally Posted by alwaysbelieve1 After a couple days of it working 1.5 just stopped. I ... BlackBerry News forum

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysbelieve1 View Post
    After a couple days of it working 1.5 just stopped. I can send, but not receive anything from it on my phone. I tried wiping my device and starting over reinstalling the OS and I also tried a couple combos of installing FB over 1.2 or uninstalling 1.2 and just installing 1.5, but still nothing.

What must I do?

Thx
    FB 1.5 bug? Anyone else have this issue?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    I haven't yet. So far so good. I was cleaning up my applications that I don't use, and uninstalled 1.2 last night after seeing it, but haven't had any issues. I hope you get yours working again.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

davidland200 no está en línea Stack level 2
    It's already out there for download if you have 4.6 or higher

joeyinpa no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Hey Guys*,
    First, ARE there ANY available FB updates for those of us w/o 4.6? This thread has me totally confused!

On the "other" discussion; I went from a Pearl to an 8830, then jumped up again to the Storm; (hope that's the name- the touch version?); So, within 48 hours, I was so frustrated with the typing on that "touch-glow" keypad, I wanted to toss it out a window! Now? I switched to the 8330 Curve - and LOVE IT!!!!

Dwaine12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Good Try
    Hey everyone i hear tell there is a leak version of this New Facebook somewhere out there, and a freind of mine has found it, but where he found it the bum won't tell me, so i have been ( Like Batman) searching the internet like the DT Bats is, and if you really want to find the new version of Facebook Google FaceBook 1.5( trust me you'll know when you have found it...and good luck, i can't post the actually site, Cause the Kings of PS might send me a warning, or worse cut my account....

Dwaine12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Good Try

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    FB 1.5 bug? Anyone else have this issue?
    Mine is good to go, i've had it for a while now, not one single problem...btw, did you try a DM upgrade, and Device upgrade, that solved a lot of problems for me in the past; especially when that app Qik came out...omg the work i had to do on my BB Bold, but today i can't get no more close to perfection.....good luck....

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwaine12 View Post
    , and if you really want to find the new version of Facebook Google FaceBook 1.5( trust me you'll know when you have found it...and good luck, i can't post the actually site, Cause the Kings of PS might send me a warning, or worse cut my account....

Gee, really, maybe you should have come here first, we have had it posted, post #60 of this thread for a several days soon after crackberry posted it

http://forums.pinstack.com/showpost.php?p=1087938&postcount=60
    Last edited by azstar; 03-18-2009 at 10:53 AM.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    So for sure this leaked 1.5 will NOT work on anything below 4.6?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    So for sure this leaked 1.5 will NOT work on anything below 4.6?
    Yes, correct, several 4.5 users tried, but no luck.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Yes, correct, several 4.5 users tried, but no luck.
    Okay, thanks!

zantopad no está en línea Stack level 3
    Won't work above 4.6 either!

alwaysbelieve1 no está en línea Stack level 5
    I got mine to work again finally.

kyleresq no está en línea Stack level 3
    Got it, installed it, so far so good. Only Facebook quirk (that I had under 1.2 also) is that certain contacts will NOT show up in the App. If they post a status update, etc it won't show up in the app. This one will show this contact if she comments on my status, but it just won't open throught the App. Bizarre. But, app working well and I like it better. Now just eagerly awaiting Beejive to relase the update to add Facebook Chat and I am all set!

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    OK. I'm going on record as NOT liking the new FB home page. Since the update about half the stuff on my BB doesn't work right. I don't get an alert (BB) for all actions like I used to and, for example, if I get an email notice of a FB msg with a reference address, half the time it doesn't work (BB side again) and, when it does, it asks me to sign in again - I'm already signed in - and then won't accept the sign in...stuff like that.

I continue to use FB some but I'm still underwhelmed but it's functions and lack of user-friendliness!
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Thumbs up They work now!

Well 15 of the 16 KB articles are now available. Guess they fixed the Message Display problem!
    JerryD

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234