Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

I can't seem to get this app to work for me. Whenever I try to ... BlackBerry News forum

smith.brandon.n no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21950D36

Advertisement

I can't seem to get this app to work for me. Whenever I try to download an app through app world, it says unable to connect to server, please verify your connections and try again. I have full wireless signal. I've tried rebooting and reinstalling. I don't know what else to do.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    It looks like there is an updated version available. The original release was 1.0.0.26 and thanks to azstar I was just informed that it is now 1.0.0.27. I downloaded it by going here and clicking the link via my device.

Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    It looks like there is an updated version available. The original release was 1.0.0.26 and thanks to azstar I was just informed that it is now 1.0.0.27. I downloaded it by going here and clicking the link via my device.

wikid i wonder whats been updated prolly the search among other things maybe less memory use ive heard people having lots of issues

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    One thing to keep in mind when complaining about BB apps being more expensive.....

Look at how many different BlackBerry models there are, different screen sizes, touch screen, qwerty, suretype, several different OS versions, gsm, cdma...... There is so much more involved in creating apps for BBs.

Ok, yeah, that was way more than one thing
    that makes an amazing explantion

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    any way to make this work in pakistan? it tells me its not available in my area...
    i see RED...

another update today which is odd we had one last night but its up version .28 now

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Thanks for the info!!

smith.brandon.n no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21950D36
    Quote Originally Posted by smith.brandon.n View Post
    I can't seem to get this app to work for me. Whenever I try to download an app through app world, it says unable to connect to server, please verify your connections and try again. I have full wireless signal. I've tried rebooting and reinstalling. I don't know what else to do.
    I tried the updated version and I get the same problem. I don't understand what the problem is. I have a BB 8900. Anyone else having this problem?

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I got rid of it. Its a mem hog and honestly there's little there that I can't find elsewhere. As much as it hogs I wonder how older devices handle it.

im sure they'll take care of the memory issue pretty soon although like i said mine isnt bad to the point where i have to delete luckly im good in that aspect and mind you that you have an 8900 more app memory posisble! lol

superman2683 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20e07eda
    has anyone had an issue with logging in to paypal through the app world. im getting an error that says unable to contact paypal try again later. i am on a BES

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    I got rid of it. Its a mem hog and honestly there's little there that I can't find elsewhere. As much as it hogs I wonder how older devices handle it.
    I didn't keep it long after the download because of that very reason. Tried Mobihand's app download, but it not exactly compatible with the storm.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by reddrvgon View Post
    any way to make this work in pakistan? it tells me its not available in my area...
    I think it's only for the US and Canada right now. But don't feel bad. I can't get the desktop download to work because it needs the data to be turned on on my 8120 to get the app to my phone.

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    this is very very bad... a very weak launch...
    i see RED...

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by smith.brandon.n View Post
    same here with version .28
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast