Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

I think they were referring to Shazam. They wouldn't charge for app world itself, just ... BlackBerry News forum

jamie_2692 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

I think they were referring to Shazam. They wouldn't charge for app world itself, just some of the things inside.

amsirron23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    207B4907
    Quote Originally Posted by MackDaddy135 View Post
    I was very happy about that untill I saw its only a month trial before having to pay 5bucks for the App not impressed why we can't have it for free like IPhone users do
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Very true... but actually if you download it now.. it's a 60 day free-trial... gives you 60 more days to get addicted and cough up the $5 for its' services!

lat_05_69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Not impressed at all.. Missing most apps that are known to our BB society.. Not to mention the OUTRAGEOUS pricing on some!!!!

dean0uga no está en línea Stack level 3

Blackberry App World, thoughts?

I think the app world is:
    *simple
    *clean
    *Lots of apps(more than I expected)

All in all, not too many observations, but its a pretty big hit in my eyes
    Last edited by dean0uga; 04-01-2009 at 10:46 AM.

jamie_2692 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkkent51ny View Post
    Don't forget you need a paypal account to use this
    Just to clarify, you don't need a paypal account to use appworld. I just downloaded a free app from it. You do need a paypal account to log in and buy apps.

stoehner no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by MackDaddy135 View Post
    I was very happy about that untill I saw its only a month trial before having to pay 5bucks for the App not impressed why we can't have it for free like IPhone users do
    Misunderstood this posting or maybe I can be cool and play it off as a bad april fools jake

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by stoehner View Post
    Misunderstood this posting or maybe I can be cool and play it off as a bad april fools jake
    LOL, It's all good.

gots2beme no está en línea Stack level 3
    They should add a "free apps" category for simpler browsing. The free apps are all mixed in with the pay apps and several of the pay apps are quite pricey. Overall, its a good start though!

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Was finally able to dl.....checking it out now.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I got it last night, my son tried a few times this morning but keeps getting overload messages.

skillz9669 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    209949D9
    i don't know about everyone else but i think that this is just handango revamped. I see nothing new that I couldn't get before and there is not 1 free game?! Well this was a wasted wait for myself. Very upset with blackberry. The only pros to this app is the icon and the interface is smooth. Yet when you go into an app you don't even notice that you can scroll down to see screenshots and stuff. Just another reason why my iphone is looking better and better, and I really wanted to love the app store. Thanks for nothing rim.....
    -Skillz-

"If winners never quit and quitters never win, then people who never win and never quit are just IDIOTS"

chknlomein no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24646FEB
    Quote Originally Posted by skillz9669 View Post
    i don't know about everyone else but i think that this is just handango revamped. I see nothing new that I couldn't get before and there is not 1 free game?! Well this was a wasted wait for myself. Very upset with blackberry. The only pros to this app is the icon and the interface is smooth. Yet when you go into an app you don't even notice that you can scroll down to see screenshots and stuff. Just another reason why my iphone is looking better and better, and I really wanted to love the app store. Thanks for nothing rim.....
    You could NOT find ONE free game? Funny, i downloaded not only ONE, BUT THREE FREE games this morning.

Maybe youre not looking close enough?

zantopad no está en línea Stack level 3
    I don't like how if you're a storm owner, you don't know up front if the app will be compatible with your device until you download and try it, and if not.... then you have to uninstall and reboot your phone to get back the wasted space... If they could just say in the description whether it is storm compatible or not (and when i say storm compatible i mean no compatibility mode, built for the storm) it would be very helpful

chknlomein no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24646FEB
    I certainly take back any thoughts i had before DL'ing...they did MUCH better than i expected. Many apps to browse and read info on.

Im sure it will only get better over time as they update with many more apps to come.

crysti_reyes no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24B09C64

Thumbs up

Got the email this morning, downloading it NOW after having a couple of 'Connection Time Outs'

Very sweet!!!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast