Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ummm... if the 8900 supports a 16GB card and when using the card i dont ... BlackBerry News forum

JCG3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Advertisement

ummm... if the 8900 supports a 16GB card and when using the card i dont have to keep a data link going then wouldnt it save my battery to just put my songs on my card via BB mobile music app? its like ipod sync for the bb with your iTunes library (free from BB website)... i mean i have over 500 songs that doesnt exceed 4GB and the price for these tiny cards are dropping slowly.... so what is the benefit of this to me?

PIN/ID
    Ask
    i didnt read the post above very well.... it can only work with 10 tracks?!?!?!!? forget this then!!!

tigerbluemusic no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by JCG3 View Post
    i didnt read the post above very well.... it can only work with 10 tracks?!?!?!!? forget this then!!!
    I don't think its limited to 10 tracks. I'm havin some difficulty gettin it to work. Someone recommended I tried jus 10 to start. Others have got it goin fine I believe. Let us know how you get on :-)
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    Ask
    well give up on this and go buy a memory card (i think your phone probably came with a memory card right?) and download the software i posted about and you will be much happier!

http://eu.blackberry.com/eng/service.../mediasync.jsp

tigerbluemusic no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by JCG3 View Post
    well give up on this and go buy a memory card (i think your phone probably came with a memory card right?) and download the software i posted about and you will be much happier!

http://eu.blackberry.com/eng/service.../mediasync.jsp
    Yup. You're probably right. I have a large music collection and the idea of being able to listen to anything I liked at any time was attractive :-)
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

lcgtr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ACB469
    hmmm it worked, but the quality isn't that great. Or is it just the kps? I'm running wifi right now.
    Media POWERHOUSE- 8900 Curve
    When your surrounded by the Palm Pre, Iphone 3gs and T-mobile mytouch (G2) makes me wonder about blackberry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12