Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by goldfish524 ok i just got my bb and i'm a big noob. ... BlackBerry News forum

tvguru no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Comprehensive Blackberry Pearl 8100 Guide

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by goldfish524
    ok i just got my bb and i'm a big noob. for some stupid reason (which has been frustrating me to no end) i can't view my sd card??? i have a 125mb sd card but it doesn't show up on my bb or on the bb manager???? can anyone help me out?? i want to load songs and movies, and i know i have to convert the videos, but i can't even get to my sd card to upload it????
    in options, under advanced I believe, there is a menu for the media card. In that menu you can turn mass storage on or off. You can also choose to have it promt you when you plug a usb cable in wether to activate mass storage or not. Hope that helps as I don't have my Pearl with me.

goldfish524 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by tvguru
    in options, under advanced I believe, there is a menu for the media card. In that menu you can turn mass storage on or off. You can also choose to have it promt you when you plug a usb cable in wether to activate mass storage or not. Hope that helps as I don't have my Pearl with me.
    thanks for all your help, i figured it out, it was becuase i had to format my sd card.

any who, i figured all that out and now i'm on to new questions. i have problems watching videos on my bb from web pages...it says i need to update my browser but i'm not sure as to how i can do that?

oh and another thing....how do i keep my bright back light on? it goes on and off whenever it wants?? is there a setting for that? like, the light is on, but then there's a brighter one....is that too confusing?

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d

Quote Originally Posted by goldfish524
    thanks for all your help, i figured it out, it was becuase i had to format my sd card.

any who, i figured all that out and now i'm on to new questions. i have problems watching videos on my bb from web pages...it says i need to update my browser but i'm not sure as to how i can do that?

oh and another thing....how do i keep my bright back light on? it goes on and off whenever it wants?? is there a setting for that? like, the light is on, but then there's a brighter one....is that too confusing?
    oh and another thing....how do i keep my bright back light on? it goes on and off whenever it wants?? is there a setting for that? like, the light is on, but then there's a brighter one....is that too confusing? DITTO MY PEARL has the sam very problem! please help with this issue!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Unless you are using the very first OS that was released on the pearl *.42* then the auto dim will not shut off. Its a *feature* and supposedly saves on battery.

goldfish524 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Unless you are using the very first OS that was released on the pearl *.42* then the auto dim will not shut off. Its a *feature* and supposedly saves on battery.
    so is there a way to turn it off??? i mean it just goes whenever it wants even while i'm watching a video

NerdWeez no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30f8565e

The list of what is in the box is different for me. Mine came with 8100 (duh), USB Mini, software, and STEREO HEADSET!!! It was a white pearl from tmo. No holster.

Irfan.Zafar no está en línea Stack level 1

HELP! I have recently bought my firt ever BB phone; Pearl 8100. I have a Nokia 8800 Sirroco as well. How can I transfer the contacts from my Nokia to the BB 8100 using bluetooth?

t2technology no está en línea Stack level 1

Good info!!!

coldwave45 no está en línea Stack level 1

praisedancer no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi, this is my second post. so I am a newbie. I have had my pearl since Chistmas and I think I am getting the hand of it. But I set a lot of appts. in my calendar and I have this 1 recurring appointment twice a week which for some reason, the alarm doesn't sound for. It shows that the alarm is set but it doesn't sound. Its the only appt. that doesn't work. Has anyone else experienced this?

PIN/ID
    ATA

have you thought about deleting the recurring appt and entering it back in? just to make sure it isn't something with the alarm...and you are saying that all the other appts with alarms work? i would def start with deleting and putting it back in

praisedancer no está en línea Stack level 1

have you thought about deleting the recurring appt and entering it back in? just to make sure it isn't something with the alarm..
    I have done this and that gets it to work for a while then it goes out again. Now today none of my Calendar alarms are working. I've noted that sometimes they show up considerably delayed like if I turn it off for any period of time. Has anyone else noticed that?

PIN/ID
    ATA

have you done a soft reset (pulling battery out for 30 seconds, placing battery back in)? this is what some would call a reboot...

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 ... LastLast