Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

lol...as impatient as i am, i found a seller on cl...might meet them tomorrow and ... BlackBerry News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Our Top 5 Blackberry 8100 Pearl Accessories

Advertisement

lol...as impatient as i am, i found a seller on cl...might meet them tomorrow and then sell the extra pearl once it comes. i am soo bad! but i can't help it, i have a problem

phillyslix no está en línea Stack level 4

Cool... I understand quite well. I've purchased 8 different phones this year. I always keep a BB though.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

seidio no está en línea Stack level 2

Hi,

I work for a company called Seidio, and we produce a fair number of 8100 accessories and will be announcing many more in the next week or so. Thanks for the access. Not a marketing ploy, but if anyone has any questions about our accessories, I can be reached directly by the email in my signature line.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com

jwdd no está en línea Stack level 2

I ordered the AUDIO ADAPTOR WITH BUILT-IN MICROPHONE AND ANSWER BUTTON (2.5MM MALE JACK TO 3.5MM FEMALE JACK) FOR BLACKBERRY 8100. It works great.

joedali no está en línea Stack level 2

I just got the seidio audio adaptor and it doesnt work with my speakers, hmmm, not even one channel.

seidio no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by joedali
    I just got the seidio audio adaptor and it doesnt work with my speakers, hmmm, not even one channel.
    Please send your order number to the email below and I'll see if you have the right adaptor. There was some initial confusion about which one to buy. If you have a DOA, then we will pay to have the product shipped back to us and send you a new tested one.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com

Vinny78 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by HEXED
    Well I still haven't Gotten a reply for the questin concernin the one gig chip and loadin MP3 junk on it, one I do i'll relay the info
    Hexed, I had to save all my mp3s to my pc first. Than I had to format the micro sd 1 gig card using the blackberry desktop manager, After doing this I loaded my mp3s back on the card via the manager and have been playing mp3s on my 8100 since....hope this helps you.

dwan no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs up Re: Our Top 5 Blackberry 8100 Pearl Accessories

A buddy who owns a Moto Q pointed me to this company ShieldZone which seems to make an amazing screen and full body protector for devices. He has one for his Q and swears by it. They have one for the Pearl which I just ordered. I think price is comparable to similar products ($10 for just a screen protector or $25 for full body) and it has a lifetime guarantee againts scratches.

Since I'm a new member, I'm not allowed to post any URLs but go to the ShieldZone website and do a product search for Pearl.

Check out the demo video as well.

Darren
    (UPS should be delivering my new Pearl sometime this afternoon)

jschurbon no está en línea Stack level 1

If you load the rogers firmware on the tmobile you can get the 2GB MicrosSD cards to work.. Very nice..

bambhu no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi, I’m a newbie in owning a blackberry. I am so used to having the flip phones, but I’ve thought about my new priorities now and a blackberry could help me a lot.

I’m definitely up for productivity and having access to my business and personal stuff at the palm of my hands. I’m liking it so far, and I’ve only had it for 2 days.

I guess I’m looking out for good programs that could help me out.

As for the mp3 – media storage, when I hook up the 8100 to my PC it opens up the media storage. I can’t get it to work with the device manager, for some reason, I could only upload my mp3’s to the built in storage and not the chip.

Though the media storage will pop open a new window and it has the ff: folders; music, ringtones, movie (I forgot, hehe). Etc… From there I just drag the mp3’s that I like and it works.

Another thing though, is there a good program to make your own ring tone? I can use what I use to record my music and just edit it there to make an mp3 ringtone, but is there such a program for the blackberry?

Thanks a lot!

ps.

i wish they would make a case that's tight fitting for the 8100 and you can access the side controls and protects the screen as well. I have one for my Ipod so I think they could make one for the 8100.

Mushroom no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Comprehensive Blackberry Pearl 8100 Guide

New BB and 8100 user here. Great Pearl guide.

Thanks

simplexity no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask ;-)

Does the pearl require a microSD card or a transflash? (or are they the same and I'm just a retarted newbie? )
    ..::simpLexity::..

X Factor no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204AEE68

@ Sim:They require MicroSD (the smallest form of flash memory) and yeah that is considered flash memory.

@ Bam: Any audio editing software you have will work. Just make sure the file/song you want to use is the right file type that the Pearl supports and do whatever you want to the song. If you have a media card you can just put any song you want on it and use that as well, without having to edit the songs.

Hope that helps.

blakeatl no está en línea Stack level 1

Check out extremepda.com for great accessories. I just got a car cradle and savvy leather case for $61 which includes shipping.

se99jmk no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204E3A57

Sim, Transflash = MicroSD (industry changed the name to MicroSD recently). They are the same thing.

I'm looking for a case like the one i had for my 7100. Sits vertical on a belt, slides up vertically. More a pouch so you take it out to use it.
    Not bothered about the flap over the top though i guess that does offer security.
    I notice there's a white one featured in the blackberry pearl flash pages, but this isn;t listed on the blackberry accessories site. Can anyone give me a heads up up this?

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast