Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

[FONT=Arial] My speaker went out on my 8100. after getting a new phone, transferred files ... BlackBerry News forum

dsbobo no está en línea Silent Stacker

Help

Advertisement

[FONT=Arial]My speaker went out on my 8100. after getting a new phone, transferred files now I lost my browsers. need help.[/FONT]

Optimus no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Help

Quote Originally Posted by dsbobo View Post
    [FONT=Arial]My speaker went out on my 8100. after getting a new phone, transferred files now I lost my browsers. need help.
    was posting it 4 times really necessary? anyhow; use your desktop manager and the recover option to get everything that is missing back...provided you have done backups before; if you haven't than i would guess reinstalling the software that came with it.

bmwcsl no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Comprehensive Blackberry Pearl 8100 Guide

very helpful

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Help

Quote Originally Posted by dsbobo View Post
    [FONT=Arial]My speaker went out on my 8100. after getting a new phone, transferred files now I lost my browsers. need help.[/FONT]
    Go to Options/Advanced Options/Host Routing Table and from the menu select Register Now. If that doesn't do it, log into your BIS account and find the Send Service Book and Click it.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

pearlywhites35 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    206942CE

Hi all! Brand new BB user with a Pearl 8100 on the Rogers Network in Canada. I used a Treo 650 before, and am soooo glad I switched to BB....LOVE IT!!

I have a few 'newbie' questions...

1. What exactly is the difference between the 'browser' and the 'WAP browser'? Does one use less data than the other? What should I be doing to minimize the amount of data used per month? I only have a medium plan right now which I think allows me 4mB. How fast would this get used up browsing/messaging etc.? The guidelines for the plan only indicate how many emails rec'd/sent that would be.

2. The voice memo option...is there any way to just 'record' and 'save' a voice memo? It seems that I can only 'send' one...grrrrr

3. I figured out how to get NUM lock (thanks to a very informative post by Hayden)...but is there a way to get CAPS lock?? It's a pain to have to hold down the 'shift' key to type all CAPS!

Great Forum...lots of useful information...glad I found you!

Tara )

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

hey welcome. I thought Rogers now had unlimited for $15 http://your.rogers.com/store/wireles...QRAF2A4AB598AB
    perhaps it's just unlimited for email, and everything else is 4mb??? no clue it's kind of confusing...just took this screenshot 5 minutes ago.

1) try this link

2) not sure about the 8100 but the 8130 allows you to save it.

3) sorry not sure about that one
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

iseeyou626 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23F3C9C7

Well at least your manual is an easier read than the 100 page PDF sent to me from TMobile Support.
    "Let each one prove what his own work is, ... and not in comparison with the other person." - Gal. 6:4

poppetrovski no está en línea Stack level 1

thanks for excelent guide

Littlemy no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi everyone, I'm new to BB. I've just got a Pearl from AT&T and the user guide coming with it is also a pdf file...grrrrr
    I have enjoyed reading your guide but I'm sure I still have lots to discover about this new toy .

pearlywhites35 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    206942CE

I'm with Rogers too...notice the ** beside 'unlimited'?....Make sure you read the fine print first...they have the right to limit their unlimited...lol "Personal Email on BlackBerry plan is subject to Rogers Acceptable Use Policy"

"Your Service may be subject to a usage limit, as set out in your Service Agreement. Your Internet Services, in particular, has a monthly upload and download bandwidth limit depending on your plan. See rogers.com/uselimits
    for the current bandwidth limits for your Internet Service plan. If you exceed the limit set out in your plan, you may be subject to an excessive usage charge. Rogers may change the bandwidth limit, and excessive usage fees, applicable to your Internet Service plan, upon notice to you."

Thanks Cliffr39 for the answer to #1...very simple explanation! :-)
    Last edited by pearlywhites35; 01-09-2008 at 09:16 PM.

Littlemy no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by jonop View Post
    Hi,

Is there a way on a Pearl, running 4.2.0.51 to set up SMS to have a different notification symbol to email?
    so you can see how many new emails & SMS's as seperate counts etc.
    I have searched and can't seem to find the answer here...

Thanks
    I don't know if this is the same version but I have the option to separate my SMS/MMS inbox from my email one. In the "Message" application use the menu key and select "Options" then choose "General Options". Scroll down to the end and select "separate" for "SMS and email inboxes".

I hope this will help.

yayita no está en línea Stack level 1

HHEELLPP!! I am on my 5th blackberry pearl and i've had it for about a month now...yesterday when i was transferring data my phone froze so i took out the battery to restart it...i lost some of my most recent pictures i want to know if i can recover those pix thru my blackberry or computer...please HELP! also what can be done so that my phone doesn't freeze as much?

vegasdiamond no está en línea Stack level 1

This is so helpfull. Thank the heavens for this site!

elvinjim no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by Irfan.Zafar View Post
    HELP! I have recently bought my firt ever BB phone; Pearl 8100. I have a Nokia 8800 Sirroco as well. How can I transfer the contacts from my Nokia to the BB 8100 using bluetooth?
    If you have MS Outlook on your computer you can first syncronise the Nokia using Nokia PC Suite (make a new windows account first if you don't want to mix your email contacts with your phone contacts) .

Then you sync your BB with Outlook using Desktop Manager.

kevweb321 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: The Blackberry 8100 (Pearl) in detail (Specs)

I need to learn all I need. I'm new to this site and BB

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast