BusinessWeek has launched a new app for BlackBerry that makes it easy to watch stock ... BlackBerry News forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

BusinessWeek Application For BlackBerry Released

Advertisement

BusinessWeek has launched a new app for BlackBerry that makes it easy to watch stock performance and follow all the latest BusinessWeek news. It is a nice little application with customizable features to make it easy to keep up with the companies and news that interests you most. You can quickly switch between three main sections, latest news, set up your own watchlist or get a quick glance at recent articles in channels like technology, finance, small business. If you want to narrow down the clutter you can remove sections and make it just right for you. They also make it easy to share links to interesting articles from within the app to email or twitter. When posting to twitter it automatically shortens the URLs and allows you to add your own message and adds the link to the end of your post. It is a smooth running application, easy to navigate and customize, and the post to twitter feature is great. It also has a * notification on the icon to alert you to new content. If you are a business week reader be sure to check it out. Also iPhone users, a version for you is on the way! To download either go here and enter your email address and they will send you a link or from your BlackBerry browser go to http://m.businessweek.com

[via RIMarkable]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by azstar; 08-15-2009 at 01:01 PM.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Thank you!
    Downloaded right away.
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.151 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Update:

Great program! I love it.
    Perfect for business owners, or anyone that wants to keep up to the latest news.
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

I agree, it is a really well done app, very smooth running on my 8330 anyway
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Just downloaded and trying. Looks really good - gonna tailor it a bit to suit me and what I want and give it a try for a while. Thanks, Az.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

I thought you would like this one jb
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.160 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    You know me well, kiddo. . I would have gotten it sooner but was out of town and "occupied" with other things. Got it as soon as I got home.
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.160 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106