Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

^^ Don't use this shenanigan dude. Use Opera mini. No issues with videos there youtube ... BlackBerry News forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Advertisement

^^ Don't use this shenanigan dude. Use Opera mini. No issues with videos there youtube you got it/blueapple.mobi you got it. Opera mini rules and spanks all these wannabe browsers till they bleed (horrified face)
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Article: Speed test: Bolt Mobile browser vs. Opera Mini

Link:

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Gotta agree with the article Steve. Bolt is a hair slower then OM, but the overall graphics and look are much better. When Bolt "mobilizes" a page, it looks more like the original page, only shrunk. OM tends to chop stuff off and leaves me scrolling side to side.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by xxmrbluntsxx View Post
    iy seems to work ok but when i play videos it plays for a second and then stops and starts again.... can some one help?????
    Did you run the video setup wizard?
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

visionthing no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Like i said Opera mini is the bomdizzle, the shizznit, the ill nana, oohchiewallie?, top shenanigan, in other words, best bb browser. I never use the stock bb browser...NEVAH!!!!!!!!!!

I do like the Opera browser, but not the latest changes when I push my menu key it does not bring up standard bb menu.

The bolt does not have the zooming. I prefer no zooming. One of the reasons I don't like the iphone. Which browser I prefer, hmmm... I don't think it is made yet.

blakeyates no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    what phones does the bolt support?
    UGA Alumni 2008-11

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Not sure of all the phones it supports, but it does run on bb 8700, 8300, and 9000 for sure as I currently have it running on these 3. It will not play videos on the 8700 but then nothing will

dakid2k6 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Anybody having issues with bolt now? Me and my fiancee both have it on our bolds, however hers is perfect and mine when I load up my bank or my job site I put in the username and password and all and on my bolt I have to wait up to 3 mins before I can submit to enter my accounts. On her bolt she types and gets right in. I have tried taking it off and re-installing it and still same issue.

cb4studabaker no está en línea Stack level 3
    Its probaly more memory used on your phone then hers n so yours is slower maybe you should try opera mini n c how tat works for u

I checked out memory and hers is way lower at times than mine and yet still runs faster. I'm going to try opera mini now and see how it works. Thanks for the advice I will get back with which I feel is better on my phone.

Oright cool

I tried opera 4.2 doesn't work on my bold but yet on my fiancee bold perfectly. I tried the beta 5 of OM and I like just the web page for my work renders wayyy too zoomed in. On bolt shows the whole page on the screen nice and clear. I guess I have to give to get with one of the two browsers. Any more ideas? As for now I'm keeping bolt. Just going to have to get used to the slowness.

Tat opera mini 5 aint to good yet it needs work only thing left to try is the regular browser maybe tats been the best all along

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12