Just went to use my bolt browser and it told me that there is an ... BlackBerry News forum

dakid2k6 no está en línea Stack level 3

BOLT 1.62 updated

Advertisement

Just went to use my bolt browser and it told me that there is an update. Updates to 1.62, its a behind the scene update. So nothing visually different. Just thought I should let the stackers know, for those who use bolt.

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    i just dl'ed this browser today...got rid of that crappy Opera Mini that's been taking up space on my phone for far too long!!

mjneid no está en línea Stack level 1
    I downloaded this browser to my 9700 and it caused me to completely reboot my firm ware... made my phone useless for going on 5 hours....

Diffused no está en línea Stack level 3
    I downloaded and all seems to work fine so far. Launching it from the home screen seems a lot quicker. I don't see anything different on the opening screen or preferences. Seems it's a tad bit quicker.

dakid2k6 no está en línea Stack level 3
    About the same for me personally. But great to see that they update it. Mud I agree with you I couldn't get opera to work on my phone at all. And it takes up soooo much. Bolt is way smaller and imo better.

nyydynasty no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by mjneid View Post
    I downloaded this browser to my 9700 and it caused me to completely reboot my firm ware... made my phone useless for going on 5 hours....
    thats odd. i have a 9700 with no problems running bolt
    www.iamletired.com
    ...come one, come all....

staywifime no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    I tried downloading bolt which was fine however it had issues cos I was not able to make it my default browser

jhutton12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7BB5F94A
    I personally love bolt and also opera mini 4.2; I don't like the new opera until they really fix some major bugs! Bolt is very fast! The rendition of pictures is excellent and it is really fast when loading! Yes like the dakid2k6 mention, its smaller and more efficient.