Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I just read that Bold users on AT&T will be able to upgrade OS to ... BlackBerry News forum

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5

Bold users can upgrade OS on AT&T tomorrow--visual voicemail?

Advertisement

I just read that Bold users on AT&T will be able to upgrade OS to 4.6.0.508 as of tomorrow.

Visual voicemail may cost $1.99 a month. Att reps called it "enhanced voicemail." That's a huuge let down..let's hope that "enhanced voicemail" is an extra add on that is not required for VVM.

Edit: after reading the replies to this thread VVM is different then "enhanced voicemail." VVM should have no additional charge to Bold users with a Data plan on AT&T
    Last edited by lauren25; 08-25-2009 at 12:58 AM.

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    There was a leak about this sometime back and I had hoped AT&T would reconsider charging customers for the feature. Ultimately one more reason I love Google Voice. Free VVM.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    i saw the report on BGR yesterday. promptly called ATT this morning and after half an hour on the phone with CS, they couldn't "help" me ... i was unaware of the cost (freaking iPhone users don't have to pay for it)

siliconvalley785 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2260D5E4
    Shouldn't be a cost for Visual Voicemail on the Bold, just called in and got it added, a day before official release. Give them feature code BBVV. Once they set it up, restart the phone (just Menu - Power Off) and back on should get it going. Make sure you have an OS that has the icon, obviously.

Pritesh

BERRYCURVE no está en línea Stack level 5
    I am currently on the line with AT&T while they are tryin to add this feature to my Bold, they have me on hold right now doing the update. Rep states as long as your Bold is at least 4.6.0.262 and higher it can be added if you already have the Icon

BERRYCURVE no está en línea Stack level 5
    Well they couldn't add the feature to my phone today. The BBVV feature code is correct but "at least" there systems aren't allowing it to process untill tomorrow so I guess I can wait one day, lol

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by siliconvalley785 View Post
    Shouldn't be a cost for Visual Voicemail on the Bold, just called in and got it added, a day before official release. Give them feature code BBVV. Once they set it up, restart the phone (just Menu - Power Off) and back on should get it going. Make sure you have an OS that has the icon, obviously.

Pritesh
    Thanks for that promo code. Hopefully it will save some stackers a little money.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

wingzero1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by lauren25 View Post
    I just read that Bold users on AT&T will be able to upgrade OS to 4.6.0.508 as of tomorrow.

Visual voicemail will cost $1.99 a month. Att reps called it "enhanced voicemail." That's a huuge let down..let's hope that "enhanced voicemail" is an extra add on that is not required for VVM.
    Enhanced voicemail has been there forever. The rep got it wrong, it's not the same thing. Also it's free. See link below.

http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/b...ail-297-a.html

I called today and had it added no hassles. It is already set up in the AT&T CSR system.

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Thanks for all the additional information. I am glad I was wrong and we don't have to pay for visual voicemail. I will be trying this out tomorrow when the upgrade is available
    ~Lauren

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Sweet, cant wait
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

Schirripal no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2096c6ec
    Got it already yahh
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.282 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4
    So is the OS supposed to be better than .266? This is the OS that I have been running for quite sometime now and has been the most stable but still has its flaws.....also because this OS has the VVM icon, VVM should work on it correct? Thanks for the post by the way, I have been waiting for VVM for forever now.
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.266 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

mbwilson no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20DCCB16
    No wireless update available for me yet. Anybody else?
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

No

I also went to att.com/wireless and went into support...I tried to see if the download was in there but saw nothing.....so$e people claim they already did it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast