Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by cpk3 Installed 5.0.190.. Had it for 5 maybe 10 minutes.. Then uninstalled. ... BlackBerry News forum

pinpoint no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me.

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by cpk3 View Post
    Installed 5.0.190.. Had it for 5 maybe 10 minutes.. Then uninstalled.

The lack of browser not working correctly without some convoluted fix just disappointments me.

Now on the latest from AT&T... Memory stays between 35mg and 38 megs contently. I will stay sith 4.6 tell 5.0 has a browser that works...
    I don't know about you but my browser is on freaking fire! No lags, no issues, works with wifi. In-fact the entire OS is not laggy, I have yet to see one hour glass... lol! For a beta, I am quite impressed. Been using the browser for about 1day. my previous OS was rogers' .282.
    BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.190 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/107

quillhill no está en línea Stack level 3
    My *only* nitpick at this point is that it sucks the battery dry a lot faster than any other OS I've used. I'm not going to get 24 hours on a single charge. I can deal with it since I have a car charger and a spare wall charger here at the office but it could be annoying to other folks who may be experiencing it.
    Thanks to my 'Berry, I'm only an e-mail away.
    Or you could just go see me at myspace.com/quillhill

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    I have no issues with battery life, mine is lasting at least 14 hrs in a regular day of use for me wich is good compared to previous builds, I've noticed more available memory too
    BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.190 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

Battery life seems to be dependent on the device, so, I'm not surprised it's good for your ealvnv, but not so great for me.

My other issue is I haven't got VVM set up right ... it's weird. I get the texts of gibberish but no messages in VVM and no voice mail icons.
    Anybody have a suggestion on how to get it working correctly?

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by quillhill View Post
    Battery life seems to be dependent on the device, so, I'm not surprised it's good for your ealvnv, but not so great for me.

My other issue is I haven't got VVM set up right ... it's weird. I get the texts of gibberish but no messages in VVM and no voice mail icons.
    Anybody have a suggestion on how to get it working correctly?
    This is in .190?

Try logging into your MyWireless accont at AT&T and removing and then re-adding the Visual Voicemail. I had that problem but on .100... And I don't think anyone got it working on .100.
    Last edited by snipes mcgee; 08-28-2009 at 09:37 PM.
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

PIN/ID
    ask me.
    man, bluetooth has been a pain too! I cannot get my jawbone which I got today for the first time to connect. :/

Getting a "Reconnection in Progress. Please try again later."
    dcrin3.com
    One Second Coming
    1s-
    Tour - 9/6/9 | ~3pm

PIN/ID
    ask me.
    Got a rogers berry with Rogers OS on Tmo. I cannot get my browser/bbm to work with network unless I use wifi. Anyone have any ideas about my issue? Do I need to run a browser fix again because I have not run one in a while since almost 3 upgrades ago.
    dcrin3.com
    One Second Coming
    1s-
    Tour - 9/6/9 | ~3pm

PIN/ID
    ask me
    I found that the new Filescout doesn't work so if any one have a older version thanks.

Also press the A key to lock the device
    Q to switch between normal and vibrate profile
    And some other cool features that I'm finding

Finally Facebook 1.7 is on the testing grounds and is rumored to work on 5.0 plus I got word that we are getting close to a 5.0 official release.

Other than 5.0 ompatibility, what supposed to be updated in 1.7?
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Some bugs fixes and some new features but I can't go into details for now

blackhawk no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    I just upgraded my Bold to .190 and am enjoying the new leak. I think its one of the best so far. Just one problem I am having is with GTalk. I can see the icon of GT and when I click it takes me to the download page. When I click download, it takes me to the next page saying that my device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support GT. What should I do?

Quote Originally Posted by snipes mcgee View Post
    This is in .190?

Try logging into your MyWireless accont at AT&T and removing and then re-adding the Visual Voicemail. I had that problem but on .100... And I don't think anyone got it working on .100.
    Yep, on .190. I will give that a try a little later after I switch back to the Bold. Thanks for the tip!

I don't know if it's just me or because wifi is so speedy but compared to it, 3G seems a bit sluggish to me...

ghettomedic no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    28028AA4
    190 is the best so far for me, and I'm tried all the 5.0 OSes. I start out with around 40mb of app memory and still hanging around 38-39mb 18 hrs after a soft reset.

I only use the BB for phone/email so I don't have any multimedia stuff on it but it seems quick, responsive, battery seems to last and I like the new features, threaded SMS and the new call log that includes phone numbers.

As for battery sitting at 63% after 10.5 hrs with about 60 SMS, 30 email and about 45 minutes of talk time.

Only thing is the 3G sucks. Side by side comparison to the iPhone 3GS I carry, the BB Bold is about 450kbps on 3G with 4 bars while the iPhone 3GS is about 1.2mbps. But thats ok, the BB is for phone, email and messaging only for right now.
    _______
    Jim Girvin
    CC/NREMT-Paramedic
    EMT-Tactical

flight.medic.752@gmail.com
    PIN: 28028AA4

Schirripal no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2096c6ec
    hows berry buzz on .190 guys
    RedCurv07

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast