Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728 LastLast

thanks lauren25. worked like a charm!... BlackBerry News forum

fondoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A26BE1

Advertisement

thanks lauren25. worked like a charm!
    Upgraded the BlackBerry Curve to BlackBerry Bold 12/1/08.

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by fondoo View Post
    thanks lauren25. worked like a charm!
    Happy to help

Glad it worked well for you
    ~Lauren

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Definitely gonna download .411 and give 5.0 another shot. I haven't had 5.0 installed on my Bold since the day it was leaked and I was one of the first few to try it 'round these parts.

Can anyone confirm or deny that Ubertwitter is working in this build of 5.0 or anything previous?

Long live the stack!

EDIT: Seems a quick Google search answered the question for me, Ubertwitter is the only app I've paid for and it's nice to know that it should work fine. I'll report back tomorrow with my impressions once I get .411 installed.
    Last edited by cornelious0_0; 12-15-2009 at 10:21 PM.
    ~ A proud BlackBerry Bold 9780 owner, die-hard tech geek and PC hardware tester ~
    Twitter: @cornelious0_0 | PIN: 235B134C

PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Nice!!!

Got 5.0.0.411 installed, everything restored just fine, no issues at all, browser working great, the OS is snappier then ever and the browser is noticeably smoother all around!

I seem to be on the lucky end of things lately...now just to use it for a few days and see if I hit any restarts or error messages.

Antgod no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2148A220
    I downloaded the os but I cant seem to get it to download on my computer,meaning I dont get a shortcut and I cant find the vendor file to delete Ive downloaded other os but this ones giving me problems.Im sure it is something stupid im forgetting.any help?
    " B safe "

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Look where you download it into. It should be there. Doubleclick it to begin install.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16

jerush no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by HOTSUN2000 View Post
    I am on ATT network running .411 in last 4 days... every things are fine with phone, browser, etc....
    I tried .411 for about 2 days....I kept getting random reboots and there was no VVM. I was also unsuccessful getting the browser fix to work. I gave up and went back to 4.6...anyone else experience similar issues?

Mojoski no está en línea Stack level 1
    I haven't had these issues, so I was just curious if you had wiped the device prior to installing the .411 build?

Mojoski

Quote Originally Posted by jerush View Post
    I tried .411 for about 2 days....I kept getting random reboots and there was no VVM. I was also unsuccessful getting the browser fix to work. I gave up and went back to 4.6...anyone else experience similar issues?

alryder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jerush View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojoski View Post
    I haven't had these issues, so I was just curious if you had wiped the device prior to installing the .411 build?

Mojoski

I haven't seen these issues either. Another thing to consider is removing your media card before installing.

PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Just an update, I did remove my microSD card before installing .411 and after 1 week of solid use I have yet to have a single issue...no freezes/errors/restarts at ALL.

This OS makes the Bold seem like a new phone and is helping me cope with not being able to get a 9700 for another year. :P

Anyone else having trouble with weak GPS reception since installing .411? I use AT&T Navigator extensively and I seem to have an awful time with GPS reception since upgrading. The only other thing I can think of that may be causing this is it is really overcast in Michigan this time of the year.
    Any suggestions?

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    Not sure on this one... I'm running .411 also using GoogleMaps works perfect on my Bold as well as Garmin... never used the AT&T navigator...

Thanks impak. Tomorrow I might try uninstalling and reinstalling AT&T Navigator and see if that helps.

kjaslow no está en línea Stack level 1
    Anyone else having problems with .411 not using the sounds selected after updating a profile? For example, I've changed the sound a message is supposed to make, but when I receive a message, I still get the same tone as before I made the change. Anyone else seen this? Is there any solution?

Thx.

suyono no está en línea Stack level 1
    Working o indosat's Bold (indonesia). Good view like new BB.Thanks a lot.