Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627 ... LastLast

I get reboots all the time.. anyone know why? i wiped it using crackutil before ... BlackBerry News forum

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

I get reboots all the time.. anyone know why? i wiped it using crackutil before i installed the new OS, i deleted old files from my PC, i did the browser fix using crackutil.. the only time it DOESN'T reboot is if it's plugged into the pc via usb or charging... which is really odd to me..

i haven't been able to successfully run 5.0 since .100. the rest have all just rebooted for me so if anyone can help me successfully do this...i'd really appreciate it

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by argentmacleod View Post
    I'm glad Lauren, What browser fix? By the way upgrading your OS is a nice way of cleaning out the old junk.

This is the browser fix I used: http://forums.pinstack.com/f199/bb_o..._and_t-106291/

Very easy and simple to understand, takes only about 5 minutes or so to do..
    ~Lauren

robeko no está en línea Stack level 2
    I installed .411 yesterday and it has been running smoothly. There have been no reboots and battery life is far greater than .314

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm coming off of 4.6 and the battery life sucks and when I reboot I have 15mb app space whereas previously I would have around 36mb
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile myTouch 3G Build/DRC92) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

alryder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Is anyone having trouble with voice dialing? I am running .238 and the icon shows up but doesn't open when clicked. It also doesn't work from my bluetooth headset.

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    Just loaded the new OS... it's incredibly faster than the 4.6 I had from AT&T... gotta do the browser fix though... keeps loading the HotSpot Browser... Also for some reason it's stating my memory card needs to be repaired, where before it worked fine...

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Take it out and put it back in. Had this happen a few times to me when I loaded an OS and forgot to take the memory card out.

captain_tinker no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by alryder View Post
    Is anyone having trouble with voice dialing? I am running .238 and the icon shows up but doesn't open when clicked. It also doesn't work from my bluetooth headset.
    I am having the same issue with that version, on two different phones. Must be an issue with that version?

-capT

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    Memory card issue fixed with new repair tool within OS, also browser fix worked flawlessly... Loving this new build so far, my device runs sooooo smooth...

Quote Originally Posted by captain_tinker View Post
    I am having the same issue with that version, on two different phones. Must be an issue with that version?

-capT
    Apparently so. I'm going to load .411 and see what happens.

HOTSUN2000 no está en línea Stack level 1

I am on ATT network running .411 in last 4 days... every things are fine with phone, browser, etc....

captain_tinker no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by alryder View Post
    Apparently so. I'm going to load .411 and see what happens.
    Updated to the .411 version and amazingly, I have voice dialing back! Works well too. I've noticed several small changes in this version to several things. The theme options page is different now, the icon for the Media folder changed, I liked the old one better.

-capT

Quote Originally Posted by captain_tinker View Post
    Updated to the .411 version and amazingly, I have voice dialing back! Works well too. I've noticed several small changes in this version to several things. The theme options page is different now, the icon for the Media folder changed, I liked the old one better.

-capT
    I didn't have time over the weekend to give .411 a try. I'm downloading it at work and will try this morning. I hope voice dialing works, I didn't realize how much I used it until it was gone.

fondoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A26BE1

VVM?

i love the 5.0.0.411. does anyone know how i can get visual voicemail back??

thanks
    Upgraded the BlackBerry Curve to BlackBerry Bold 12/1/08.

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5
    How to get VVM back on your Blackberry..
    This is from another user at crackberry.com. All credit in my post goes to them as this is the fix I used to get VVM back:

1. Download the .238 VVM files: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=APCVQ27Q

2. Extract the following 5 files from the above RAR to a folder on your desktop:
    net_rim_bb_vvm.cod
    net_rim_bb_vvm_alu_http_lib.cod
    net_rim_bb_vvm_help__en.cod (en = English, replace as desired)
    net_rim_bb_vvm_resource.cod
    net_rim_bb_vvm_settings_lib.cod

3. Connect your BB via USB (make sure DM is closed), fire up BBSAK and go to the "Modify CODs" tab, click "Read System" and look at the list of files that appears.

4. If you don't see those 5 CODs, go to Step 5. If you see the exact 5 CODs listed in Step 2 above in that list, highlight them all, click "Remove CODs" and let the device reboot, then proceed.

5. Click "Install CODs", navigate to the folder where you extracted the 5 COD files in Step 2, highlight all 5 CODs, and click "Open".

6. Let the device reboot and you should be good to go.
    ~Lauren