Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by lauren25 I'm on .238 and I have berrybuzz (everything works except adding ... BlackBerry News forum

alryder no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by lauren25 View Post
    I'm on .238 and I have berrybuzz (everything works except adding custom colors for me), and berryweather which is flawless imo. I don't have berry popup though. If everything is working great I doubt loading 3rd party apps will do any harm. I have other apps installed plus a ton of themes. I have also noticed that a lot of 4.6 themes work for me on 5.0.
    Thanks for the feedback Lauren!
    I am really liking 5.0 so far though I do have some concerns about the speed of my data connection. When browsing everythin seems slower than it did with 4.6. I installed Berryweather and changed the connection to Direct TCP/IP and updates fail so I wonder if something is wrong with my data connection. I set it to WiFi and that worked so I'm not sure what is going on.

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5
    No problem alryder!

Has anyone tried downloading 5.0.0.411? I am curious to know how this is working with AT&T Bold's.. I would update now but I don't feel like doing the hassle of getting my browser back tonight..
    ~Lauren

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3
    i am trying to install now but for some reason it doesn't show up in apploader or dm and it's driving me CRAZY.. i've deleted the vendor file and uninstalled old version.. any ideas??????????????????

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    make sure is named correctly to start with, the if that doesnt work, try uninstalling and then reinstalling
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

digitalb0y no está en línea Stack level 1
    5.0.0.411 leak MediaFire mirror: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3dmmmhzzmd2

ATT folks (and everyone else) over at CrackBerry seem to be loving this build so far! I haven't installed it yet but I've downloaded it and will be making the plunge now. Time to fire up the ol' Windows partition.

CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    the uncaught exception browser error that prevents viewing media is back with this build.. at least it is for me.

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Had to do the 5.0 browser fix, after that this build has been running great. So far anyway.

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    Having a slight bit of an issue after installing the new OS on my PC and deleting the vendor.xml file... once I started DM to load the OS to my BB I receive the error message... "The application "BlackBerry 5.0.0 Core Applications" cannot be loaded because some required files are not available." Not for sure how this happened but I simply downloaded the OS and deleted the vendor file... first time I've ever had an issue with loading a OS...

i redid the browser fix but with crackutil instead of bbsak and it seems to have fixed the uncaught exception error for now

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    OK I've uninstalled and reinstalled the new OS and I still can't get the darn thing loaded to my BB... once I fire up Apploader to load the OS to my BB, it reads the info from the BB and shows me it will update to 5.0, but when I select next... it gives me the same error... "The application "BlackBerry 5.0.0 Core Applications" cannot be loaded because some required files are not available." Now I've loaded plenty of OS's leaked and official to all of my BB's and this is a first... can someone plz tell me WTH I'm doing wrong???

Quote Originally Posted by CaCHooKa Man View Post
    i redid the browser fix but with crackutil instead of bbsak and it seems to have fixed the uncaught exception error for now
    nevermind.. spoke too soon. problems still there.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Quote Originally Posted by impak875 View Post
    OK I've uninstalled and reinstalled the new OS and I still can't get the darn thing loaded to my BB... once I fire up Apploader to load the OS to my BB, it reads the info from the BB and shows me it will update to 5.0, but when I select next... it gives me the same error... "The application "BlackBerry 5.0.0 Core Applications" cannot be loaded because some required files are not available." Now I've loaded plenty of OS's leaked and official to all of my BB's and this is a first... can someone plz tell me WTH I'm doing wrong???
    Only thing it can be is that some of the net_rim files are not there. I'd try deleting the OS from your PC and download it again. Not sure how that happened but that probablly will fix it.

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5
    I just installed .411 and so far it works great. I seem to have more memory.

I had to do the VVM and broswer fix for AT&T, but it went smoothly.
    Last edited by lauren25; 12-09-2009 at 05:43 PM.
    ~Lauren

argentmacleod no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Just downloaded, took a little longer than .314.No immediate concerns, seems quicker though. Lucky no problems deleted XML and previous OS ( put it in a back-up folder) Cannot see any benefits yet, hopefully better battery memory etc. We'll see I just get tired of reinstalling Doc To Go.

argentmacleod no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    I'm glad Lauren, What browser fix? By the way upgrading your OS is a nice way of cleaning out the old junk.