Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Loading it now, busy day at work. Little more research to do on this build ... BlackBerry News forum

PIN/ID
    Apple

Advertisement

Loading it now, busy day at work. Little more research to do on this build as I'm noticing some things with the files in it. Will post back in a min. About 10 to go before boot up.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Up and running, didn't go into the rebooting loop as some have stated. Seems that is an ATT issue. 50.8 megs at boot up with just the basics installed. Speed seems ok. Going to run it and will report findings and issues.

drice30721 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20EF37F6
    So the OS isn't usable by us AT&T users?

PIN/ID
    Apple
    That's what I'm seeing. I haven't tried my ATT card in it yet but everything that I hear, it doesn't work with att. It seems to send the phone into a reboot loop. I've heard people that have said that the phone boots fine with no sim but when they install the sim(att) it does the reboot loop. Everything is working great so far.I'm using it on tmobile. No reboots, only apps I have right now are pinstack , and app world. I loaded it with no sim and no sd card just so ya know. Wiped with jl commander (I know, out of date but it works for me)

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Well, not bad I say. If your on t-mobile. I had one reboot yesterday when opening pinstack app. You mail doesn't seem to like it but I need to check a little more. Everything else is good. Stable on memory, .238 for me leaked pretty bad. This on I've have yet to get the hourglass so I'm happy, also an issue on .238. So I'm happy so far.

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    I had reboot using camera on my bold 9000, then had a few freeze/reboots using bbm. Battery life seemed to go fast. Switched back to 238. Much more stable for me.
    godsdameatIluvdezlittleboxes

The answer to everything?...BBSAK http://rimgeeks.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=56

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Quote Originally Posted by SGZrazberry View Post
    I had reboot using camera on my bold 9000, then had a few freeze/reboots using bbm. Battery life seemed to go fast. Switched back to 238. Much more stable for me.
    Did you wipe before you loaded and take oyt sd card and sim? No other reboots yet and battery life is good for me. 1 1/2 days with out a charge. That's damn good for me. I'm use this thing a lot.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Quote Originally Posted by SGZrazberry View Post
    Did you wipe before you loaded and take oyt sd card and sim? No other reboots yet and battery life is good for me. 1 1/2 days with out a charge. That's damn good for me. I'm use this thing a lot. .238 had memory leak issues on mine. Also, seems that you may be able to use the .314 radio file on .348 for att users. A few have had success with this but its only been a few hours for them.

shanedogg no está en línea Stack level 2
    Anyone have a working link for .348? I've tried many on google, but everything seems to be gone or not working.

CrunchDude no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have it if you want it. I couldn't get the damn thing to work, but .314 is too good for me to want to bother since the official OS 5 for the Bold 9000 on AT&T is coming out anyway, and the 9700 will have it out of the box.
    It's all about the Berry! BlackBerry Bold 9000 OS 5.0.0.314 w/ BBM 5.0.0.33...works like a final build| ...awaiting release of BlackBerry Bold 9700 w/ HSPA 7.2! :D

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    .314 worked "ok" for me with a couple of random reboots (tho the third party apps were not playing nice with it). upgraded to .348 yesterday and got stuck in the reboot cycle. back on latest official 4.6 from ATT for now. kinda sucks to get a taste of 5.0, only to have it ripped out from under you

seanconer no está en línea Stack level 1
    please how can i fix a blackberry bold (9000) that refuse to load.. it stops on the way.. and it wont wipe usin JL_Cmder. please someone help me...

seanconer no está en línea Stack level 1
    my fone keep sayin A fatal error has occurred while updating your device's. please try again.. please wat should i do do please? anyone can help me.

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    wiped with bbsak each time. loaded it twice, the second being the better of the two. A week or so into it it randomly booted a couple of times so I switched back to 238. There really was very little difference in performance otherwise...in my eyes anyway.

Seanconer try the link under my name for some help
    godsdameatIluvdezlittleboxes

The answer to everything?...BBSAK http://rimgeeks.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=56

PIN/ID
    Apple
    yea, having issues with random reboots. this is the only OS that i've loaded( and that dates all the way back to 4.6.0.210) that is getting worse the longer it's on the device. Most have some issues within the first 3 days and then settle in, this one is getting worse as it goes along. i'll go back to .238 for now.