Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by mikadad i just followed the instructions using CrackUtil and a ATT service ... BlackBerry News forum

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by mikadad View Post
    i just followed the instructions using CrackUtil and a ATT service books and now I cannot play my media does NOT work...crap. any ideas?
    Do you have ubertwitter installed?

mikadad no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Quote Originally Posted by snipes mcgee View Post
    Do you have ubertwitter installed?
    yes i do...and it works...
    Michael

drjamie03 no está en línea Stack level 3

Can't send photos to BBM

Anyone else having this problem? I can't send photos to a BBM contact from my phone. I'm using a Bold with .190. It will say it sent, but it asks the other person to accept the file (which hasn't happened for me until I loaded 5.0), and when they do, it just stays at 0.0MB and never downloads. I tried both sending a photo to them, and accepting one from them to my phone. Neither one works.

Schirripal no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2096c6ec
    Hey guys i installed 5.0.314 and now when i go to my calander it says Error Starting net_rim-bb-calendar-app: Module 'net_rim-bb-calendar-lib' not found this is on my bold any suggestions guys thanks
    RedCurv07

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Wipe and reload, is the only one or look for that con and install it via crack util

PIN/ID
    2096c6ec
    so comp. wipe again and reload 5.0 once again right with or w/o media card i saw diff feelings on that
    RedCurv07

PIN/ID
    2096c6ec
    i wiped again and i got this message ill add a screen shot
    Attached Images Attached Images
    RedCurv07

PIN/ID
    2096c6ec
    K after i ran the service books to the device i plugged in the blackberry back out then in and ran an update and there you have it calender back YAH!! thanks guys
    RedCurv07

CrunchDude no está en línea Stack level 3
    @mikadad: Yes, the official BBM (5.0.0.33) works just fine. If you get a message where it says "Remove" next to BBM, look at the version number. It's 4.7, which was the one that worked with .238 before the official BBM 5.0 was released. I let it remove my 4.7, and it didn't mess with my BBM 5.0 install at all.

I'll do a write-up for everyone who wants it (instructions). I'm using BBSAK 1.6.1, which works much better for me than CrackUtil ever did.
    It's all about the Berry! BlackBerry Bold 9000 OS 5.0.0.314 w/ BBM 5.0.0.33...works like a final build| ...awaiting release of BlackBerry Bold 9700 w/ HSPA 7.2! :D

isaacandy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Looks like the 5.0.0.314 still doesn't support some 3rd Party apps like IBM Sametime.
    The rest is fine. And I love the GMAIL Contact Wireless Sycn feature..
    ... But i'm noticing that it takes up alot of Application memory within a short period. And I'll be getting atleast once a day the prompt to 'remove applications to increase memory'

As for the rest like the speed wise & even the battery consumption is excellent!

PIN/ID
    2096c6ec
    what about the Visual Voicemail is there a way to get that on there again thanks guys
    RedCurv07

dlsolo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    ^^^ Yes, take the .cod files and put them in your JAVA folder. When you start Desktop Manager up and connect your BB, it should tell you there is an update.

http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/9...tml#post150286
    Current OS: Mark Hayes 9550 v2.1 Hybrid
    Driphter.com - Help and Support Team
    Email: dlsolo@driphter.com
    Google Talk: dlsolo@gmail.com

rsammon977 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    219DFA34
    Hey all. I'm using the .314 and I love it. Just one issue so far.......... the file browser will not allow me to open any files! The error i get when attempting to open ANYTHING in the Folders view (pic, doc, jad) is "The server indicates you either have insufficient access rights or the file is too large for the requested operation".

It seems if i go to "all files" tho, I can open things no problem. However, I have WAAAAAY too many files to go that route.........any help would be greatly appreciated

Richard
    Go Bold or Go Home!

novalovr66 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249E4BA7
    Anyone having problems with wifi? I keep trying to check the box under manage connections to turn it on and it automatically turns it off again. Have tried several reboots with no success.....

dlsolo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by rsammon977 View Post
    Hey all. I'm using the .314 and I love it. Just one issue so far.......... the file browser will not allow me to open any files! The error i get when attempting to open ANYTHING in the Folders view (pic, doc, jad) is "The server indicates you either have insufficient access rights or the file is too large for the requested operation".

It seems if i go to "all files" tho, I can open things no problem. However, I have WAAAAAY too many files to go that route.........any help would be greatly appreciated

Richard
    Yeah, I have noticed the same thing. I couldn't find anything on here, BlackberryOS, or Crackberry. Since the media manager/pictures now displays my high quaility pictures, I no longer need to use the All Files app (thank goodness).

Hopefully someone has a fix.
    Current OS: Mark Hayes 9550 v2.1 Hybrid
    Driphter.com - Help and Support Team
    Email: dlsolo@driphter.com
    Google Talk: dlsolo@gmail.com