Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Is there a new location to download .239? I guess the better question would be ... BlackBerry News forum

Mizzou no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20E22C7E

Advertisement

Is there a new location to download .239?

I guess the better question would be what do you prefer is the most stable (most likely to release at it currents stage)

blackhawk no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by dlsolo View Post
    roaming? I have had no problems. I'm not sure if you are taking roaming from tower to tower or roaming overseas. I've done both in the last week and have had no problems. Currently where I live, I don't have 3G coverage so my EDGE is kinda slow. One thing I do find while roaming from EDGE to 3G, my browser will lock up and I will have to wait for, roughly, 3-5 minutes for it to respond again. Normally I just reboot the phone if that ever happens.
    Yes I meant roaming overseas b'coz .190 didn't use to work on overseas roaming. But thanks for your feedback. One question more, what is the best way to upgrade? Upgrade from the present OS to directly to .238 or do a complete wipe and then install the latest OS?

dlsolo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I have roamed with no problems with .190. Actually, I hit 6 different countries on that OS.

As for upgrading, I (personally) back my stuff and wipe my BB. Some reason, I don't like taking the chance of something not migrating over correctly. These are beta OS's so who knows....

just my two cents.
    Current OS: Mark Hayes 9550 v2.1 Hybrid
    Driphter.com - Help and Support Team
    Email: dlsolo@driphter.com
    Google Talk: dlsolo@gmail.com

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Same here, I always back up, full wipe and the fresh load just in case.
    BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.238 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/1

GsxRz750 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249F16CD
    If anyone can direct me to a link or where to find the OS I'd greatly appreciate it. I tried the MegaUpload one I found and it's been removed. Thanks in advanced fellow stackers
    And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
    -Friedrich Nietzsche

PIN/ID
    Ask me
    On the new BBM5, if you get a message from a contact stored on your phone and he is as well as on the BBM list, the message reflects both in the chat as well as in the SMS. Any idea how to stop this because if you delete the message from either side, the message gets deleted on both i.e. chat and sms. I have checked in the options if I could find anything that I can disable that but all efforts in vain. Any ideas?

360Challenge no está en línea Stack level 3

PIN/ID
    ask me
    ^^direct links to download the os are not allowed.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by blackhawk View Post
    On the new BBM5, if you get a message from a contact stored on your phone and he is as well as on the BBM list, the message reflects both in the chat as well as in the SMS. Any idea how to stop this because if you delete the message from either side, the message gets deleted on both i.e. chat and sms. I have checked in the options if I could find anything that I can disable that but all efforts in vain. Any ideas?
    In your messenger go to options, there is an option to show convos on messages, set it to no

CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    anyone else having problems with playing media in 5.0.0.238? i have to delete all my service books except blackberry maps and blackberry internet browsing service before every time i restart the phone otherwise the media player will say "unable to load media." this is the error i get if i dont do that:

Uncaught exception: a browser content provider for video/3gpp MIME type has already been registered with the browser

ive also been able to fix it by uninstalling ubertwitter then restarting and reinstalling ubertwitter.

PIN/ID
    Ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    In your messenger go to options, there is an option to show convos on messages, set it to no
    Sorry its the other way around. The text messages appear in the BBM chat, if the message is from a person, who is added in the BBM list also. Normally, a bubble icon appears next to a text message when received/sent. But if the text is received/sent to a person who is also on the BBM list, the icon changes to a cell phone symbol. Anyone else experiencing the same? Any ideas how to turn it off?

dlsolo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    has anyone here tried the browser cod files from the 9700 leaked OS yet? There has been one person confirm that it works. Wondering if there is tabbing within it....
    Current OS: Mark Hayes 9550 v2.1 Hybrid
    Driphter.com - Help and Support Team
    Email: dlsolo@driphter.com
    Google Talk: dlsolo@gmail.com

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    I don't know if this is normal... but when I install Appworld without any other programs it says that I have 22MB free... that seems unusual to me. So I've been going through the phone's folder trying to see what's taking up all that space, but no dice. Any input on this? Running .238 btw.

And what's a normal amount of free app space when checked?
    Last edited by snipes mcgee; 10-15-2009 at 04:10 PM.
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Does berrybuzz work again on .238?
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914)

PIN/ID
    ask me
    the latest beta does, is available at bellshare forums
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)