Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Anyone getting random reboots with .190?? I was, until I wiped and reinstalled .190. OH, ... BlackBerry News forum

dlsolo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Advertisement

Anyone getting random reboots with .190?? I was, until I wiped and reinstalled .190. OH, another question, has anyone notice that if you receive a BBM message and you reply, the indicator doesn't go away until you back out to the home screen???
    Current OS: Mark Hayes 9550 v2.1 Hybrid
    Driphter.com - Help and Support Team
    Email: dlsolo@driphter.com
    Google Talk: dlsolo@gmail.com

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    None of those issues on my side instead I've noticed that if you delete the phone call logs going to view folder option, they come back after reboot
    BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.190 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/1

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Hmmm, okay. It must have something to do with restoring my backup. I think something is getting restored that conflicts with this version OS.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Are you restoring settings for smart alerts or any application that interact with the profiles? That is what might be causing those reboots, there is a flaw introduced for rim to avoid third party apps overwriden profiles

PIN/ID
    Ask
    that makes sense... going to wipe, reinstall, the just selectively restore my address book, BBM list, custom words, and a few others.

Thanks for the heads up!

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    No dice for AIM on .190. Keeps saying "Data services unavailable". Not that I use it anyway, just wanted to try it out.
    BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.190 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

PIN/ID
    ask me
    if any one need the files to install via pc just pm an email address and i will send them your way....
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Well, looks like things are much better.

Anyone have the newest version of slacker installed??? I've noticed that after the first song plays, it won't go to the next.

blackhawk no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by markryandavi View Post
    i am having major problems with 5.0.0.190...

first off, my phone has been constantly resetting itself as I am roaming in the usa...it would do a constant reboot everytime it finds a carrier...i have tried to wipe the os reinstall the new .282 from rogers and it still shows 5.0 as the loaded software..it goes through all the dl process and when it's all done...5.0. is there again..tried the wipe and restore to factory setting through jl_cmdr...still 5.0 pops up!!WTF!!

any one know whats going on!? please help!!!
    I have faced the same problem when I was on romaing that my Bold got into a loop of rebooting and wouldn't lock onto the network. And soon as I returned back home, it was working fine. I guess there is some kind of firewall or some kind of security block in the .190 which restricts being on roaming other than home network. Luckily I had another set during my days away from home and at least I was in constant touch with my clients and all. I think I will go back to any official released versions than any beta. I can afford to be without my emails for a couple of days but cannot afford to be with a dead blackberry.

Just so everyone knows, App World is now downloadable from the official site on 5.0.0.190.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Better yet my friend, all I'm and social apps are downloadable now, included the so claimed Facebook.

infamousdrew no está en línea Stack level 1
    Not sure if anyone else is having this issue but here it goes...
    I updated to 5.0.0.190 a week ago, I like most of it so far but .....I keep getting calls,sms, and emails and its not going off...it can be sitting right in front of me and I just notice the red light blinking....I get a lot of important calls and I'm missing half of them...I don't even notice till they leave a voice mail and the light blinks

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by infamousdrew View Post
    Not sure if anyone else is having this issue but here it goes...
    I updated to 5.0.0.190 a week ago, I like most of it so far but .....I keep getting calls,sms, and emails and its not going off...it can be sitting right in front of me and I just notice the red light blinking....I get a lot of important calls and I'm missing half of them...I don't even notice till they leave a voice mail and the light blinks
    I found that some of the ringtones that I had with .100 where not there anymore in .190. Even though there is an entry for it when you browse the different sounds, some don't play. For example, go and try to play the Entertainer... You'll see it doesn't play. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by dlsolo View Post
    I found that some of the ringtones that I had with .100 where not there anymore in .190. Even though there is an entry for it when you browse the different sounds, some don't play. For example, go and try to play the Entertainer... You'll see it doesn't play. Weird.
    Do you have Ubertwitter installed?
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by dlsolo View Post
    Kinda weird ha?

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast