Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

it's going to include wifi.. what else do you want on it?... BlackBerry News forum

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

it's going to include wifi.. what else do you want on it?
    Paolo
    Moto Droid with SteamROM v4.0.5 Steam Theme
    Steam 1.2ghz Low Voltage Kernel
    Apple MacBook Pro
    Jeremiah 29:11
    Try us out! www.mycellularsource.com

visionthing no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    Quote Originally Posted by ptrhang View Post
    Been waiting for my tmobile contract to run out so i can get a storm. Is there anything in the rumors about the size of this new storm? One of the things I didn't like about the storm was how thick it was. The width and length is fine just the thickness. I wish it was just as thick as the 8900. I'm still contemplating on just maybe staying with tmobile and getting the 8900 but really want a touchscreen and I will not get anything thats not a blackberry. What to do. But I keep on feeling like I wanna wait as long as possible because I bought the Pearl when it first came out and then after about 2 months, I started not liking my phone anymore because they came out with pearls with wifi and gps and better colors, etc. The only thing I liked about my pearl after that was the fact that my pearl (8100) was able to change the track ball color. What to do? Any new updates for 8900 coming soon? anyone know? new colors? or features?
    The 8900 is a hot phone. If typing is what you do most on your phone then I won't recommend touch screen. If surfing the web and watching pictures is more important, than the bigger screen of a touch screen is the way to go. And if BB can make a touch screen with maybe a slide out key board then we can have best of both worlds. Untill then decide what is the most important for you. I took them all for test drives and must say a really like the 8900. Especially the 256 memory, leaves a lot of room for apps.

casefile101 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by visionthing View Post
    The 8900 is a hot phone. If typing is what you do most on your phone then I won't recommend touch screen. If surfing the web and watching pictures is more important, than the bigger screen of a touch screen is the way to go. And if BB can make a touch screen with maybe a slide out key board then we can have best of both worlds. Untill then decide what is the most important for you. I took them all for test drives and must say a really like the 8900. Especially the 256 memory, leaves a lot of room for apps.
    i totally agree the 8900 rocks! best BB to date, storm 1 was a huge disappointment, they could have made it so much better! but i guess they were rushed to come up with an iphone killer and resulted in the opposite. the storm 1 has pushed a lot of people away from the BB. and caused hype in the touch screen market which is harming the BB sales as people now want a touch screen and either go for the iphone/samsung omnia/ htc... the storm 1 was an own goal...not a good thing, that.

fsantiago36 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249E3B0A
    I have a unlocked Bold on the T-Mobile Network and it works great. I am not sold yet on all this touch screen technology. I like my buttons. I have had a different blackberry every year since 2004. Though the storm looks tempting VZW locks too many features and GPS is one of them. I understand they finally unlocked it for Google Maps woo hoo not a big deal still locked for other apps. I am waiting for the qwertykeyboard/touch screen version of the blackberry to show up on the scene to rival Palm Pilots touch screen and keyboard technology. For right now I will enjoy the fastest blackberry out to date (BOLD). Next blackberry I buy needs to have atleast a 1Ghz processor. I need me some speed to run my business phone! Let's get with the program RIM! Also STOP putting out cheap camera's on phones a nice 5 or 10 Mega pixel camera shouldn't be hard to get on a phone these days!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Last edited by fsantiago36; 04-09-2009 at 05:46 PM.

ldeaton05 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yes! High megapixel camera with flash! Fast internet where you can change tabs to different pages! Big phone memory for applications! That kind of BB would be great! I disagree with slide out keyboard though only because I had the sidekick g1 and the wing-felt like a kid in a professional environment :/ would rather touch screen or keyboard not both... Tmobile is taking a while to bring out anything worthy of even a trial's

fsantiago36 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249E3B0A
    Quote Originally Posted by ldeaton05 View Post
    Yes! High megapixel camera with flash! Fast internet where you can change tabs to different pages! Big phone memory for applications! That kind of BB would be great! I disagree with slide out keyboard though only because I had the sidekick g1 and the wing-felt like a kid in a professional environment :/ would rather touch screen or keyboard not both... Tmobile is taking a while to bring out anything worthy of even a trial's
    Just for the record I hate slider phones. I am looking for something like the blackberry version of the Palm Pilot. A Blackberry Bold with touchscreen would be great!

taynepope no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yeah, i had the same experience with the pearl (back in early 07). Then, as now, RIM has begun releasing the same product back to back with mouthwatering updates on each one. Quite unusual but I'll just wait until Aug/Sept to see what this new BB storm offers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12