Saw this on intomobile and thought I would share BlackBerry Remote Stereo Gateway Available for ... BlackBerry News forum

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator

BlackBerry Remote Stereo Gateway Available for $20

Saw this on intomobile and thought I would share

BlackBerry Remote Stereo Gateway Available for $20

By Simon Sage on Friday, January 30th, 2009 at 7:59 AM PST In Accessories, BlackBerry

Amazon’s got a sweet deal going on this little accessory from Research in Motion called the BlackBerry (NSDQ: RIMM) Remote Stereo Gateway. In a nutshell, it allows you to shunt tunes from your phone onto larger stereo system via Bluetooth. 3.5 mm and RCA cables give plenty of flexibility in how you do that - car, home theatre, whereever, just keep in mind that it still needs to be powered via miniUSB. I actually just set one of these up this morning, and it’s really fantastic once you get through plugging everything in. Considering these things usually run for upwards of $70, $20 is a steal, I just wish you could pair up other devices with it as well. Head on over to Amazon to grab yours now.
    [via BerryReview]

bklynsown78 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down What???

BlackBerry ASY-16130-001 Remote Stereo Bluetooth Gateway (Black) for Blackberry 8100, 8110, 8120, 8130, 8300, 8310, 8320, 8330, 8800, 8820, 8830, 9000

Other products by BlackBerry

7 Reviews
    5 star: (2)4 star: (3)3 star: (0)2 star: (0)1 star: (2)
    See all 7 customer reviews...

(7 customer reviews)
    List Price:$79.99 Price:$39.29 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details You Save:$40.70 (51%)
    In Stock.
    Ships from and sold by

Can somebidy tell where you see $20 bucks. Looks more like $40 bucks

jjtown no está en línea Stack level 2
    looks like the deals over back up to $39

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    yeah,i was gonna grab one for 20 even if i didn't use it. i'm sick
    lighten's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    I have a Motorola version of this and love it. Music on my phone coming out of my hifi with no wires. Magic
    ~via BB (

obione no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have something like this already, if i am not mistaken the Unify4life Shadow does the same thing. Hey for $20 thats a steal. but does it work with the 8900

Subarudude no está en línea Stack level 3
    who noze
    idk, i think it would be much cooler if that little platform thing was in fact some kind of high definition/ high audio(whatever) speaker....that would be cooler than basically a bluetooth...router, if I've read this correctly...but that's just my opinion....
    Running the .132 OS with v3.5 Hybrid installed, working pretty nice!