Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Sorry, that did not work. my PinStack account was not updated. I have Curve 8900 ... BlackBerry News forum

DjBiggi no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Sorry, that did not work. my PinStack account was not updated. I have Curve 8900 on AT&T. maybe you can help now???

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by DjBiggi View Post
    Sorry, that did not work. my PinStack account was not updated. I have Curve 8900 on AT&T. maybe you can help now???
    Before you drive yourself nuts trying to find a fix you might call AT&T and make sure something isn't screwed up with the settings on your account. Then if they are all OK, you could explore other options. Have you tried service books, re registering in the host routing table or the good ol' trusty battery pull?

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Any one else notice the the speaker on the official sucks? I think the leak was way better I'm thinkin about downgrading back,the call quility is horrible

Are you sure it is okay to contact AT&T regarding this, because 5.0 is not supported by them yet. I have tried the other options(battery pull and host routing tables), still doesn't work. The option is just not available, when I go to Browser Options I can only choose Hotspot Browser or MediaNet. Could it be something else??? Let me know if it is safe to contact AT&T. Thank you very much for all your help.

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    I had to deal with that on mine.....I don't have the link....I'm mobile at the moment....on crackberry there is a thread for making a storm work on att....it has directions on how to load ALL service books manually....it works for the 8900 also....head over and give it a try... hope that helps

can you link the page on crackberry when you get to a computer or tell me what to search please

Chris44 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by DjBiggi View Post
    can you link the page on crackberry when you get to a computer or tell me what to search please
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-107154/

I'm in class at the moment....I'll try to get ya a link...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-107154/

I know it says storm all over this thread....I used this with my 8900 and I had the internet browser when I was all done....hope that helps

Lol guess I was alittle late....sorry

melovetea no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24A6E66A
    When I had the leaked 5.0 it showed my little 3G in the corner. I downloaded the official 5.0 328 and it's not showing the 3G anymore. Anyone else have this issue? I'm also getting a whilte border when I turn to landscape.

TIA

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    I don't know about the 3G symbol. I did hear other beta versions had it but .323 didn't. Mine shows 1XEV as well. As far as the white bars, it is the theme you are using. Themes will have to be updated for this version, and I don't believe Plazmic has released an update yet.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    The 3G is gone its back to the 1XEV I wish they would have stayed with the 3G. Haven't had the white border since the first Beta maybe a reinstall will clear that up because I haven't had it on the second Beta or the official at all.

bicknolen no está en línea Stack level 2
    Does anyone have a link or know where I can get 5.0 for my vzw tour? Thank you

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by bicknolen View Post
    Does anyone have a link or know where I can get 5.0 for my vzw tour? Thank you
    Haven't seen it for the Tour I am waiting as well.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast