PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by cam1708 View Post
    what about for 8130?
    You can find it Here.

cherylhandy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31017CDF
    I am hoping someone else that has AT&T and an 8310 has had the issue I am having or maybe not had the issue but knows what I need or can do to fix it please!!!! I have OS 4.5.0.81 (platform 2.7.0.78) I got it after downloading the latest DM which at the time was 4.6. After I downloaded the DM I figured since I have had few issues with the last 8310 that I would backup my bb at least once a month Anyways With that update came an icon for Yellow Pages.com mobile and I tried using it, and its so slow I tried playing with everything on it and again it was so slow. So I went to options, the advanced options then programs and found yellowpages.com amd I deleted the program. Now come the strange part for me every time my BB shuts down at night and turns back on in the morning I keep finding the icon for yellowpages Again I have deleted the the program its self so I dont understand how and y this happens everyday, and every morning when the phone auto. powwers on it is right back on thier. I have checked every morning (when I find the icon is back) to see if the program has been pushed by the to my phone or whatever. Sure enough the program is not there and hasnt been since I deleted the program and yet every morning that Icon is back on my on BB. Can anyone help me with this problem?

cherylhandy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31017CDF
    Here is another 4.5 OS update question, I was told and under the impression that the 4.5 update would have Doc to go in it, and I have found this not to be the case. So could someone tell me if there are any free good progams I would be able to open saved .doc on my bb and be able to view and make changes to a spread sheet. Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions and recomendations

Cheryl

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Hi Cheryl!

First, for the Yellowpages issues......this is a Service Book that is going to continuously be pushed to your device by AT&T. So while you have deleted the application, unfortunately, the icon will remain. Best thing to do in this case is just hide it. Scroll over to it on your home screen, press the BB menu button (to the left of the trackball), then select Hide. You can unHide at any time via the same process.

As for Docs2Go, it is in the list of applications for the OS you downloaded. It just isn't automatically added to your device during the upgrade. You can add it by going back into DM with your device connected, Application Loader>Add / Remove Programs. Let the OS load up on the screen then scroll down and check the box for Documents to Go and then follow the prompts to load it on your device.

Hope this helps!

Roger

neondeception no está en línea Stack level 5
    I put on os 4.5.0.44 on my 8100 with platform 2.7.0.61 and then i found out there was a newer one from att out that I could update to. I downloaded the desktop manager for that software, but it says there is no updates for my phone. I was told jl commander would reset to factory, but all it did was a wipe. I am needing to put 4.3 back on my phone to get whatever the newest one is, right? What do I need to do? I cant find a thread on going back to an older version since the site has changed.

Please help!
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

No, you simply need to delete the 4.5.0.44 off your PC if you've also downloaded the newer AT&T version or the DM is checking for the update. I believe DM is getting confused because you have two 4.5 OS's on the PC.

neondeception no está en línea Stack level 5
    I uninstalled the first 4.5 before downloading the newer att one. I guess I can try to uninstall it and reinstall it again. Just missed my window for awhile though. Cancelling internet and moving in the next few days. Will be about a week or so before I can try again.
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

Did you also do an uninstall of Desktop Manager at any point in the process? If so, this may also have removed the AT&T OS you installed. You can verify it's there by going to your Control Panel (on the PC)>Add or Remove Programs (Programs and Features if you're on Vista) and look for BlackBerry Device Software 4.5.

Also, which DM did you install? If you went with 4.7, I'd go ahead and uninstall that and go with 4.6. 4.7 still has a few issues to work out.

meehanmania no está en línea Stack level 1
    Can anyone help me chage they way my media player to a better one like my xplayer I hate default player also if I can how do I watch vids of internet on my xplayer please HElP

eesteefaanii no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31F0B25C
    Anyone have a website where i can upgrade to a 4.5 i have a blackberry 8330 curve woth thr 4.2 version.
    ~via smartphone wap.pinstack.com~

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by eesteefaanii View Post
    Anyone have a website where i can upgrade to a 4.5 i have a blackberry 8330 curve woth thr 4.2 version.
    ~via smartphone wap.pinstack.com~
    You can go here and find the 4.5 for your carrier.

Jose922 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question about 4.5 upgrade

I just updated to blackberry 8830 4.5 o.s. The install went perfectly and the phone works great. I do have one issue though. When I connect to desktop manager I now receive a message that 4.5 is available and if I want to upgrade. Since I already did the upgrade why would this message come up? And would it be best just to ignore it since I do have it and it's working just fine? Anybody having this happen to them?

Quote Originally Posted by Jose922 View Post
    I just updated to blackberry 8830 4.5 o.s. The install went perfectly and the phone works great. I do have one issue though. When I connect to desktop manager I now receive a message that 4.5 is available and if I want to upgrade. Since I already did the upgrade why would this message come up? And would it be best just to ignore it since I do have it and it's working just fine? Anybody having this happen to them?
    Jose, this thread should help you.

themrberryofthe no está en línea Stack level 1
    if i have a unlocked at&t 8310 blackberry curve but im using a T-mobile chip(my carrier) can i still install the software or will it ruin my blackberry???