Page 40 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 808

Is this upgrade for 8330 as well... BlackBerry News forum

  1. #586
    dem125's Avatar
    dem125 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    PIN/ID
    30270A75
    Posts
    69

    Advertisement



    Is this upgrade for 8330 as well

  2. #587
    jakaro's Avatar
    jakaro no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    166

    Question

    I have 4.5 on my curve 8310 but this program is nowhere to be found. Any ideas?

  3. #588
    foregus's Avatar
    foregus no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    PIN/ID
    yes
    Posts
    98
    do you know how i can play youtube videos or listen to modio on 4.5 v .81??

    i upgraded and cannot view videos

  4. #589
    Xandra73's Avatar
    Xandra73 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    23F2ECB6
    Posts
    13
    QUICK QUESTION:

    If I upload the new 4.5OS for my 8100 pearl will i still be able to use the color pearl ball feature?
    my ball looks really ugly when it's only in white

    -thanks!
    Xandra

  5. #590
    RayZ's Avatar
    RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,573
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandra73 View Post
    QUICK QUESTION:

    If I upload the new 4.5OS for my 8100 pearl will i still be able to use the color pearl ball feature?
    my ball looks really ugly when it's only in white

    -thanks!
    Xandra
    No, colorpearl will no longer work. However there is Blingball and it has a cool feature called "disco" heres the link, http://www.pinstack.com/blackberryfo...t=86015&page=5 post #1- and OTA
    Last edited by RayZ; 09-27-2008 at 05:20 PM.

  6. #591
    CathWillows10's Avatar
    CathWillows10 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    PIN/ID
    24B03C46
    Posts
    12
    ok...i'm upgrading my tmo curve 8320...I downloaded-instaled-apploaded the program and now it seems stuck...

    for the past 20 min all I have been getting is an hourglass on my curve and a "connecting to device" window on my laptop with a little progress meter that dosent seem to be going anywhere....


    did anyone else get this? Should I go bleach my hair and come back and all will be well? lol

    anyone?

  7. #592
    guitarfreak846's Avatar
    guitarfreak846 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by CathWillows10 View Post
    ok...i'm upgrading my tmo curve 8320...I downloaded-instaled-apploaded the program and now it seems stuck...

    for the past 20 min all I have been getting is an hourglass on my curve and a "connecting to device" window on my laptop with a little progress meter that dosent seem to be going anywhere....


    did anyone else get this? Should I go bleach my hair and come back and all will be well? lol

    anyone?

    That is 100% normal and it happens everytime. Your blackberry is basically doing a SUPER long reboot. Itll boot up in less than 45mins. Usually on my pearl it takes about 30.

  8. #593
    CathWillows10's Avatar
    CathWillows10 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    PIN/ID
    24B03C46
    Posts
    12
    Ok got my 4.5 in but having a few probs....

    #1 the trackball and backlighting keep turning off and I don't have the auto backlight sensor on...I checked.

    #2 I am getting this weird connection diolouge when I recive a blackberry messenger message asking me if I'm sure I want to connect...


    Anyone else?

  9. #594
    jmami730's Avatar
    jmami730 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    6
    i downloaded the new os 4.5 and i deleted the vendor.xml thing and i still dont get the video recorder or anyone of the new features can anyone help?

  10. #595
    CathWillows10's Avatar
    CathWillows10 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    PIN/ID
    24B03C46
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by jmami730 View Post
    i downloaded the new os 4.5 and i deleted the vendor.xml thing and i still dont get the video recorder or anyone of the new features can anyone help?
    2 questions

    Did you install the download?

    Did you run bb desktop man and did it tell you there was new software to install/that it was going to delete all apps on your device and did it take like an hour to complete?

  11. #596
    jmami730's Avatar
    jmami730 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    6
    um...which download the apploader yea i downloaded that and i connected to dm and it told me im running on the latest software idk whats going on

  12. #597
    CathWillows10's Avatar
    CathWillows10 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    PIN/ID
    24B03C46
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by jmami730 View Post
    um...which download the apploader yea i downloaded that and i connected to dm and it told me im running on the latest software idk whats going on
    try redownloading the OS and reinstaling it then run again and make sure Vendor.xml is gone.

  13. #598
    jmami730's Avatar
    jmami730 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    6
    i did that like 3 times when exactly do i delete the vendor.xml while its downloading or after its done.
    and i have desktop manager 4.6
    Last edited by jmami730; 09-28-2008 at 04:12 PM.

  14. #599
    CathWillows10's Avatar
    CathWillows10 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    PIN/ID
    24B03C46
    Posts
    12
    just delete it peroid...it dosent matter when as long as it's gone before you start the instal

  15. #600
    jmami730's Avatar
    jmami730 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    6
    ok ill try that thnks

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •