Page 39 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3435363738394041424344 ... LastLast

I feel like i've grown from a child to an adult overnight in the blackberry ... BlackBerry News forum

kmalcolm14 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    208A025F

Advertisement

I feel like i've grown from a child to an adult overnight in the blackberry world since downloading 4.5 os. It seems like I've had every issue possible on the 8310. Error 507, App error 523(?), media card issues (constant rebooting), used a 4.2 theme and fried the software, and the list goes on. HOWEVER, I am very pleased with it, I especially like the new browser & media player. Thank you to all who posted for helping me get through each and every one of my problems.

lcgtr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ACB469
    hmm so far i havent encountered any problems at all. very steady and fast. Oh nvm i remember all my pin people have been deleted and some of my saved messages. But other then that i really like it.

JosephR no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hi, I upgraded and everything seems fine BUT with certain 4.5 themes where the 5 icons are listed at the bottom, I'm always missing the 3rd icon. It's just not there. Also on the "L" theme, the second icon from the left on bottom and last on right are the same no matter what i put in that place- they always show up identical on the home screen.

rosko no está en línea Stack level 2
    Can we get a new updated list of all new os4.5 upgrades?

thanks!
    BLACKBERRY CURVE AND TRANSFORMERS IS DA ISH! =) HOLLA.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Quote Originally Posted by rosko View Post
    Can we get a new updated list of all new os4.5 upgrades?

thanks!
    This blog with latest OS is updated regularly.

Tre Lawrence no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by lcgtr View Post
    hmm so far i havent encountered any problems at all. very steady and fast. Oh nvm i remember all my pin people have been deleted and some of my saved messages. But other then that i really like it.
    Is this a standard problem? I apologize if I missed it...

oldgeek no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hey folks,
    I was checking out the latest 4.5 OS for my 8300 and Singapore Telecom Mobile shows 8300EastAsia_PBr4.5.0_rel81_PL2.7.0.68_A4.5.0.55_S ingtel.exe but when I go through the process of downloading it actually downloads 8320EastAsia_PBr4.5.0_rel81_PL2.7.0.68_A4.5.0.55_S ingtel.exe
    I think this is a mistake on the site. If anybody has a direct link to the right file I would appreciate it.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    oldgeek,

Here is a direct link to the 4.5.0.55 OS that you're looking for from Vodaphone Netherlands.

Roger

oldgeek no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thank you RoGro

dkb218 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    207A6BED
    First all, Great Site! I'm relatively new to BB and coming from a Windows Mobile background I have to say this is a breath of fresh air!

Second, I upgraded to the 4.5 OS. I recall reading that it provides support for documents and spread sheets. For some reason, my device doesn't have this ability. Am I missing something?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Welcome to PinStack, dkb!

Unfortunately, the Docs2Go isn't an automatic addition to the upgrade.

What you have to do is connect your device to the PC, launch Desktop Manager and go into the Application Loader program. Once there, go into Add / Remove Applicatons, then once it loads the OS, scroll down and check the box for Docs2Go, click next and follow the prompts. That will load the app onto your device.

I think that when you launch the application, you will be prompted for an upgrade to add some functionality to the application as well.

Hope this helps!

Roger

Helmdawg no está en línea Stack level 2

Latest OS 8320 4.5.0.81

Not sure if its been posted (I apologize in advance if it has) but there is a new East Asia release of the above-mentioned for the 8320. Here is the link.

https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...19656875EE557C

dkb218 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    207A6BED
    Thanks Roger! Very useful information. I'll load it when I get to the Ponderosa.

sohood no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm having some issues wit os 4.5.0.81..........

*nothing happens when i TRY TO EDIT certain things on profile(click nothing happens.)
    *i cant create new exception
    *i cant edit myFaves at all

any knows who i can fix all that? or i'm going way back to 4.2

pamaf2003 no está en línea Stack level 1

Post Telenav & OS 4.5

Hello. I know that probably this is already been asked, but I didn't find the FINAL answer. I found contradictory comments. I'm in USA with ATT. Is Telenav/ATT Navigator compatible with OS 4.5. Which release? Telenav is my most important application on my BB Curve 8310 and I can't miss it. Thanks in advance!