Page 35 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 808

any new beta's? i have 4.5.0.69 for my 8310.. looking forward to a new update..... BlackBerry News forum

  1. #511
    acidbaby's Avatar
    acidbaby no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10

    Advertisement



    any new beta's? i have 4.5.0.69 for my 8310.. looking forward to a new update..

  2. #512
    laxmetal23's Avatar
    laxmetal23 no está en línea Stack Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    PIN/ID
    30B63ACF
    Posts
    118
    I just installed the 8100 series version of 4.5 and installed it on my verizon blackberry 8130 and its working great!!!!!!!!!!!

  3. #513
    RogerG's Avatar
    RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,111
    Quote Originally Posted by laxmetal23 View Post
    I just installed the 8100 series version of 4.5 and installed it on my verizon blackberry 8130 and its working great!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope you upgraded with an 8130 OS, laxmetal. It is not advisable to install any OS that is NOT specific to your device.

  4. #514
    laxmetal23's Avatar
    laxmetal23 no está en línea Stack Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    PIN/ID
    30B63ACF
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    I hope you upgraded with an 8130 OS, laxmetal. It is not advisable to install any OS that is NOT specific to your device.
    I used the 8100 and its working fine no problems at all. As a matter of fact its running faster and better than its every run before.

  5. #515
    RogerG's Avatar
    RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,111
    Wasn't sure it was even possible to do that, but you've obviously done it. If it starts acting up, you'll know why!

  6. #516
    sjb4's Avatar
    sjb4 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    113
    Can I delete Docs 2 Go without screwing up the OS? I doubt I'll ever use it and it takes up a decent chunk of memory. I only installed it since I read that others had issues with 4.5 installations until they added Docs 2 Go.

  7. #517
    Skull83's Avatar
    Skull83 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    16

    Question whats the benefits for the os of 4.5

    just wanted to know what the deal was with the os 4.5. what does it have that the other os doesn't have. and what are the benefits of it.

  8. #518
    x14's Avatar
    x14
    x14 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    32
    The big thing is support for HTML email and Documents To Go.

  9. #519
    RogerG's Avatar
    RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,111
    Quote Originally Posted by sjb4 View Post
    Can I delete Docs 2 Go without screwing up the OS? I doubt I'll ever use it and it takes up a decent chunk of memory. I only installed it since I read that others had issues with 4.5 installations until they added Docs 2 Go.
    Yes, you can. You should be able to delete it on the device from your list of applications, but make if for some reason you need to reload your OS, that you uncheck the box on the Desktop Manager that would reinstall it!

  10. #520
    budj47's Avatar
    budj47 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    17
    I upgraded to 4.5 last night and I mistakenly (in too big of hurry!!) selected BIS instead of BES. Now my email doesn't work. How can I change the setup to BES?

  11. #521
    explorer125's Avatar
    explorer125 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PIN/ID
    208f1fc5
    Posts
    111
    is there a 4.5 update in the us for 8320??? i cant find it!!!! please help

  12. #522
    RogerG's Avatar
    RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,111
    Quote Originally Posted by budj47 View Post
    I upgraded to 4.5 last night and I mistakenly (in too big of hurry!!) selected BIS instead of BES. Now my email doesn't work. How can I change the setup to BES?
    Are you talking about the OS or the Desktop Manager?

  13. #523
    RogerG's Avatar
    RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,111
    Quote Originally Posted by explorer125 View Post
    is there a 4.5 update in the us for 8320??? i cant find it!!!! please help
    Not for the US, but here's one from Orange UK:

    https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...223C61B1B5AB89

  14. #524
    RogerG's Avatar
    RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,111
    Here's how to install your new OS:

    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...read.php?t=929

  15. #525
    budj47's Avatar
    budj47 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    17
    The OS

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •