Page 34 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Hey Hayden... Just a FYI, you need to update the list for 4.5 software downloads ... BlackBerry News forum

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H

Lightbulb Need to update the list Hayden...

Advertisement

Hey Hayden...

Just a FYI, you need to update the list for 4.5 software downloads since MTS Mobility now has the 4.5 for 8130 and 8330(I'm doing this update right now as I type this).

Thanks for the walk through. :-) Do you know if my unlocked vendor themes will remain unlocked, or can I unlock the Vendor themes after my update???

Thanks.

klgmd no está en línea Stack level 3

Just can't fix this problem

Over the last several weeks I have tried at least 4 or 5 versions of 4.5 on my 8310 AT&T. I have absolutely no trouble successfully installing 4.5 but have the SAME PROBLEM EVERY TIME. The icon arrangement after rebooting returns to the original state. So I then have to re-hide icons and move icons. That happens evry time I reboot. It is just too frustrating and time consuming to rearrange after each reboot. So each time I wind up going back to 4.2

ANY THOUGHTS????

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by klgmd View Post
    Over the last several weeks I have tried at least 4 or 5 versions of 4.5 on my 8310 AT&T. I have absolutely no trouble successfully installing 4.5 but have the SAME PROBLEM EVERY TIME. The icon arrangement after rebooting returns to the original state. So I then have to re-hide icons and move icons. That happens evry time I reboot. It is just too frustrating and time consuming to rearrange after each reboot. So each time I wind up going back to 4.2

ANY THOUGHTS????
    I have the same device and probably have done the same number of upgrades and have had no issues with my icons. I believe this happens depending on the theme you're using.

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Quote Originally Posted by klgmd View Post

ANY THOUGHTS????
    I notice this more often than others with a lot of these newer BB's I've worked with a lot of the older 8700 series and very seldom saw this problem but especially with att when you do the icon or zen theme you'll end up having to rehide a lot of these unnecessary apps and icons. I own a 8310 myself and work with a lot of users that I recommend the 8310 to and find this is very common and haven't found a way other than leaving it on the traditional att theme.

XXBobbXX no está en línea Stack level 2
    hi i was wondering if when i upgrade to 4.5 can i still txt and instant msg my girlfriend who still has 4.3?
    XXBobbXX

PIN/ID
    just ask
    Quote Originally Posted by XXBobbXX View Post
    hi i was wondering if when i upgrade to 4.5 can i still txt and instant msg my girlfriend who still has 4.3?

Should be no difference at all.

TorturedNacho no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    208EB87C
    Just upgraded to .55 and its smooooth, ..Loveing it. Only problem i found is that i had 2 Im icons and 2 Tzone icons, but other then that nothing big.
    o and my data was on AT&T ...Once I ran the Diagnosis, it switched to TMOBILE. .so seams to be ok .

Jimso no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by BES Noob View Post
    Once you installed the new software you will need to pair the bluetooth device back up again before you will be able enable it.
    I have tried to add a bluetooth device how ever it still just sits with enabling and doesnt go any further, do you have any other ideas

PIN/ID
    just ask
    There is really no other way. The bluetooth device isn't in pairing mode is what I suspect. That would be the only reason why it is not detecting.

jessie0179 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24658D07
    it is better to do the searching! it is more easier.... please lord hopefully i dont jucked up my fone!! :-D

PIN/ID
    208EB87C
    Riddle me this.
    Why is it that in BB Browser I can't seam to log into websites, or create logings.
    IE - Youtube, Went to make a new Youtube account yesterday from the BB and it just kept coming back to the "Account Creation Page" .
    And :
    The Msg'ers that come with 4.5 , do those not work and we are still using OZ or another msging program? .

jay_man33 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301DFD64
    Quote Originally Posted by TorturedNacho View Post
    Riddle me this.
    Why is it that in BB Browser I can't seam to log into websites, or create logings.
    IE - Youtube, Went to make a new Youtube account yesterday from the BB and it just kept coming back to the "Account Creation Page" .
    And :
    The Msg'ers that come with 4.5 , do those not work and we are still using OZ or another msging program? .
    Similar problem here - I can't download the Viigo RSS reader on the bb browser. When it says "go to getviigo.com/beta" I go there and there's NOWHERE To download. When I access the same website from Opera - it just offers me to d/l for os 4.0, 4.2, bold - I've tried all 3 and they all fail.

Aside from that - I HATE how I only have 1 generic folder colour option AND the fact that my icons ALWYAS reset while I use the Today Plus theme!
    Best of Luck!

JM
    301DFD64

PIN/ID
    208EB87C
    i Need a Good ZEn theme, I can't stand today themes,

artheman no está en línea Stack level 1
    how do i find the apploader file under blackberry rim wutt i found was applicationkoader.dll

PIN/ID
    208EB87C
    Quote Originally Posted by artheman View Post
    how do i find the apploader file under blackberry rim wutt i found was applicationkoader.dll
    Im Not sure i Understand what you're talking about? ..
    Are you talking about Apploader.exe , the actuall OS installer? ..