Page 31 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by RoGro Good morning and welcome to PinStack! You will have to look ... BlackBerry News forum

elcrudo no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Good morning and welcome to PinStack!

You will have to look through the applications on the Desktop Manager and make sure the box for Spanish is checked in the list of languages. I'm not at home so can't check this myself as to the exact location, but once you have installed the OS onto your PC and launch the DM, you will be able to look through all the applications to find the languages.
    Ok, the thing is 0.69 does not include spanish language. After installing the OS on the PC a noticed that and also I read it on another forum. I managed to get the .cod file from a previous OS but I am not sure if including it in the new installation will work. Any suggestions?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by elcrudo View Post
    Ok, the thing is 0.69 does not include spanish language. After installing the OS on the PC a noticed that and also I read it on another forum. I managed to get the .cod file from a previous OS but I am not sure if including it in the new installation will work. Any suggestions?
    Okay, sorry about that. As I mentioned, I'm not at home and couldn't verify anything, so wasn't sure that the .69 was multi-language that included Spanish.

As to whether or not the .cod file from another OS would work with the newer OS, I can't answer that question. It would make sense that it would NOT work, however, but someone else will have to verify that.

Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance.

visionthing no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME

Installing os 4.5 onto T-mobile 8320 eventually succeeded

I have been trying to install orange uk os 4.5.0.75 onto my 8320 for a week now.(My wife was starting to feel neglected. That means bb trouble)

The problem was when I start the application loader, the upgrade was not there. Just ask HeavyComponent how many times I emailed him trying to resolve the isue.

Also thanks to Morgase for your input.

I have installed and uninstalled the new os and new blackberry desktop manager v4.5 too many times to mention. And my new windows vista pc is super slow. That is my next step trying to get it to run faster. Any tips for that.

So here is my step by step. (DO NOT connect blackberry until point 8)

(1) I uninstalled the new OS 4.5.0.75 and delete the short cut
    (2) I uninstalled the new Desktop manager v4.5
    (3) I restarted my pc
    (4) I installed t-mobile desktop manager v4.3.0.17, muli language with media manager.
    (5) I restarted my pc.
    (6) I installed again OS 4.5.0.75 and then run the program.
    (7) When the installation got to finish (DO NOT click finish yet). I deleted the vendor.xml file using
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader
    (8) Connect bb
    (9) Check the box for start desktop manager press finish.
    (10) It will start loading. Make sure to check all the boxes that you want to install.

My bb just got done upgrading. Seems good so far. I do like the new look, browser, etc.

I have emobile today from www.e-mobilesoft.com (an application which I love). My stock add-on did not work before with the old OS, now it is fine. Still trying the weather add-on. Will see.

Regards

frenchninja112 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have prob with updating my AT&T 8110 everythinggoes fine until it tries to "Reconnect to JVM" this is where the bar fills and i get the "Unable to connect to the BlackBerry device after a multi stage boot process" after which my phone jsut goes into infinite reboot does anybody have a solution?
    Last edited by frenchninja112; 08-04-2008 at 04:46 PM.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Hey I'm trying to delete vendor.xml..comp won't find it to delete..anyone have any solutions?????????

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    pmarshall,

Are you looking in the right area?

My Computer > Programs Files > Common Files > Research In Motion > AppLoader
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Hey I'm trying to delete vendor.xml..comp won't find it to delete..anyone have any solutions?????????
    The file is located here:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader

Have you downloaded a new operating system that you wish to install on your device?

I gotcher back, HeavyC!

Yes..I dled the program installed it...and searched vendor...no luck then went through the steps posted above...still nothing..I'm using vista if that matters...

Trying to install on my 8830...I have 4.5 on my 8800...so I have done this before...vendor deleted just fine for 8800....dunno what's up with 8830

Rogo..yes I dled and installed...

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    If you're running vista it might be in Program files(x86) too. That's were mine was hidden.
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

What exactly do I type in search to find it morgase?

If it's on your PC at all, just type "vendor.xml" into the search field and it will be found. Just make sure you instruct the search engine to start at the root of your C: drive.

Do you have any other OS's installed on the PC?

JjcampNR no está en línea Stack level 3
    Also make sure you're searching hidden and system files. Search in Vista is not the best. Keep in mind if you're not indexing the program files directory (which Vista doesn't do by default) you won't see it returned in a basic search. You may need to open up the search box and tell Vista to "search everywhere on my PC" or whatever that option says.
    Device: 8100c / Apps: 4.5.0.69 / Platform: 2.7.0.72