Page 15 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by thewildside i am having a issue with the new firmware the text ... BlackBerry News forum

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by thewildside View Post
    i am having a issue with the new firmware the text boxes in the browser is not working can anyone tell me a solution for that
    I had that problem to. Don't use cursor view because it has some glitches. Switch to using scroll in the browser options.

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Quote Originally Posted by tweetypie8790 View Post
    ....im really hesitant with this new OS 4.5.....i really have been thru hell as it is with my bb..should i just wait till tmo releases it....which will be too late for me to even remember, or try my lucc....i dont want my bb to wack out on me all over again.....:cry:

some help people?
    Personally I'd just go with 4.5.0.42 or 4.5.0.44 both seem to be pretty stable on the curve, .44 is a little more stable and a few more bugs fixed.

pinpoint no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me.
    Quote Originally Posted by dallas1125 View Post
    I had that problem to. Don't use cursor view because it has some glitches. Switch to using scroll in the browser options.
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...sor#post768832
    dcrin3.com
    One Second Coming
    1s-
    Tour - 9/6/9 | ~3pm

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

sddspence no está en línea Stack level 2
    so nothing yet for the 8320? 'snif.....

sugardad no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241ef283
    So far so good with .44
    It seemed a little bit slow but quincy was the reason
    I turned it off and voila
    I also use the rim batterylog and I can really tell a difference in overall battery life
    Themes that didn't work well in .42 and some older versions now work a treat
    Also the builtin orange theme just got one new I now have two (one zen styled and one icon)
    GPS is more responsive and warmup times are way faster for first initialization
    Overall improvement in rendering engine in browser and less pointer trouble (as I said on older post If you have problem disable the pointer in order to avoid probs in input boxes)
    Html email on bis continue to work a treat on .44
    That's all for now
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bobbo7915 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2435AF29
    upgraded my 8320 to the .44 release, i have been running for a couple days on it, no problems yet. everything has a nicer UI and the WIFI connection seems to have better signal strength. i used to lose the WIFI before i walked out of my office, now i still have it connected out in the parking lot (all on the same router)

blacknight0180 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2445561A
    how come after upgrading my Os, i cant view pinstack using my bb??? i tried typing pinstack.com on my bb or even the downloads page, just getting a blank screen.. anyone having same issues??
    -=BlacKnight=-

PIN/ID
    Re-register your HRT on your device:
    go to Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table>hit menu>Register Now. Try resending service books via BIS as well.

kbosworth no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    205C908A
    Help i am trying to download 4.5 for my 8800 but the site takes me to the home screen

lew2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknight0180 View Post
    how come after upgrading my Os, i cant view pinstack using my bb??? i tried typing pinstack.com on my bb or even the downloads page, just getting a blank screen.. anyone having same issues??
    Make sure you're using the Internet Browser and NOT the MediaNet. You may need to resend your service books to make the IB show up again.

Pinstack does work fine with IB on my 8310 on 4.5.0.42 once I figured this part out.

Jayfromthe718 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Just downloaded .44 for my 8320 and it works like a charm. I was kinda sketchy at first because of all the various complications posted but thus far no problems.

Really like this new OS

PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayfromthe718 View Post
    Just downloaded .44 for my 8320 and it works like a charm. I was kinda sketchy at first because of all the various complications posted but thus far no problems.

Really like this new OS
    My only battle is with BlackBerry messenger...But just don't pull the battery or powercycle and you'll be fine

jforce1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bod2000 View Post
    Just noticed another feature for the media player not mentioned in the user manual :-)
    if you press the volume button down/up and keep it pressed for over a second or so, the media player moves to the next/last track.
    Well cool - no need to remember the shortcut keys or have the display light up :-)
    I noticed this cool feature too. It's great. Thanks for your help earlier with media card stuff. I think I have it figured out now.

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I'm getting a "fatal error" when I try to upgrade! I am using the new DM 4.5.0.15 - could that be the problem??

Maybe it's a sign to stick with what I've got for now - since everything is working perfectly....