BlackBerry Master Control Program Beta 5 Follow MCP on Faceboook (New!): Follow MCP ... BlackBerry News forum

sgt-d no está en línea Stack level 2

BlackBerry Master Control Program Beta 5

BlackBerry Master Control Program Beta 5

Follow MCP on Faceboook (New!):
    Follow MCP on Twitter (New!):

More Screenshots:

Changes in Beta 5

• Desktop Manager is now automatically closed when MCP starts OS installation process
    • MCP's "Application Loader" icon now has the ability to continue a failed OS installation
    • MCP OS Management is now compatibile with either Shrink-A-OS or CrackMem
    • MCP Touch, Gestures and Touch Keyboard! Hmm... iMCP?
    • Added Shrink-A-OS download and website to the MCP Downloads page

What is BlackBerry Master Control Program (MCP)

You can use MCP to (basic) take screenshots (including auto-capture and auto-save), set the device time, turn the radio/on off, recover memory, gather information, view/clear event logs, display modules, gather module information, create alx/jad files, backup and restore third party applications, (advanced) handheld wipe (all 3 types), factory reset, load, save and erase modules. The operating system management page allows you to completely manage and optimize any OS you want to install to your device. The Javaloader CLI page offers a 1:1 GUI for javaloader.exe.

MCP allows you to keep an unlimited number of OS's installed on your PC but at the time you actually install an OS to your device MCP only lets RIM's Application Loader "see" the OS you had selected inside MCP. Most OS 101 articles tell you to uninstall all other OS's from your PC before you begin the process. This is time consuming to say the least. MCP allows you to keep your OS's installed on your computer and keep them in their current (possibly optimized) state - and use any of them later at will.

Any controls that can potentially harm your device are blocked from use until you enter a passphrase... so even new users can't do any harm using it until they know what they are doing.

MCP is 100% unrestricted, donations are always welcome. Registration allows users to remove the PayPal Donate button.

More Information

For all of the details on this build please visit

Standard / 2.96 MB (3,109,848 bytes)

Portable / 3.24 MB (3,405,729 bytes)

Stand Alone / 1.57 MB (1,648,640 bytes)

RIM BlackBerry Desktop Manager 5.0 or higher is required.

pkcable no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ask via
    Sounds like an interesting program, I'll have to take a look.
    Rich C.
    Twitter me @

Reinstall Your OS on a Bricked BB Click here

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Seems like a mouthful of information, I don't see the need for this. Can someone summarize the utility of this program in a nutshell?

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    Windows only?

JaidedFocus no está en línea Stack level 3
    Just downloaded it. Was having a problem installing a newer OS and it allowed me to load it. Seems ok so far.
    My Focus may become Jaided but never my determination...