Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, is a political town, chock-full of BlackBerry addicts. Overall, the city shares ... BlackBerry News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

BlackBerry Capital

Advertisement

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, is a political town, chock-full of BlackBerry addicts. Overall, the city shares with Washington, D.C., a kind of frantic machismo about using the device. Prime Minister Stephen Harper does not use a BlackBerry, but his staffers and most other politicians on Parliament Hill are dependent. All members of Parliament (MPs) and their staffs are given four BlackBerrys by the office of the Speaker of the House.

Former Liberal MP and financial author Garth Turner is a self-confessed connection junkie, who sleeps with his BlackBerry next to his bed. Turner particularly hates long flights when his precious device no longer works. "Travelling is hard enough," he says, "but travelling without your BlackBerry vibrating reassuringly on your hip is absolute digital hell."

read more

dakid2k6 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Nice stuff!!! I'm a blackberry addict but not as turner. When my blackberry isn't vibrating or ringing its not digital hell for me. When I don't get emails and messages on time its hell lolz. Love the berries!!!!!!!

regiwolf1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    312A873C
    Digital hell is his opinion but as all us pinstackers know with out those alerts and vibrations SOMETHING IS UP with our BB's lol, they're our lifeline and a day wouldn't be a day without a blackberry and I'm sure many would agree. "Even those who recently switched to iphone and android which now miss they're BB's"

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no
    it's not even the needing to be receiving messages or calls.. but having it on you so that panic feeling doesn't arise from not having it. I've turned around and driven home because I realized I left it on my bed charging even though it meant I was going to be late.

I mean I had my sword, but I knew the day would be unbearable without my berry. My boss ended up understanding. I bribed him with some new ringtones. WATAA!

regiwolf1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    312A873C
    That's true man u have a point the same thing happened to me, once you go blackberry you don't go back, life is wonderful with blackberry