Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Strike one with the first CSR I just got off the phone with.... BlackBerry News forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Advertisement

Strike one with the first CSR I just got off the phone with.

jag257 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Strike one with the first CSR I just got off the phone with.
    Customer resolutions is the way to go.
    JAG257
    iPhone4
    " Losers try their best, WINNERS do what ever it takes"

Even with a Premier account?

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by jag257 View Post
    Two 9700's should be at my front door today. $174 each and over nighted. upgrade fee waved. Thank You AT&T for taking a care of a dedicated customer.

I know exactly what you mean dude. I called on saturday and at&t bent backwards to give me what I wanted. They transferred me to the best team available. I wasn't due for a full upgrade till June 2011 or early upgrade till June 2010. They waved everything even the shipping. I only paid $199.99. You got a great deal though. Nonetheless, I believe my deal was also spectacular. Keep trying Rogro; just tell them what exactly you need. If it helps I was talking to a lady by the name of Coker and a guy in the blackberry department Joseph Cook. That guy was the best rep I ever dealt with in my life. He made walmart people look like hood rats . He was very if not extremely understanding. Gotta love AT&T. I take it all back people...you're the greatest. To think Tmobile reps are the so called "THE" reps to deal with...my foot! AT&T really came through for me. My baby's to arrive in exactly 4 hours (crossing fingers) now it's all up to Fedex

And I don't even have a premier account or anything fancy like that. I'm just a hardcore bb head and they saw that and granted me what I wanted

Oh yeah! Customer resolutions i think is the dept that handled my case. Very impressive team.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Even with a Premier account?
    If you have an account with AT&T, they'll take care of you. Thats the last rep you talk too before cancelling your service. They took very good care of me. Between me and my wife, we've gone through 4 Bolds and i refused to stay with the same model. Hope this helps, swing away slugger
    JAG257
    iPhone4

Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    I know exactly what you mean dude. I called on saturday and at&t bent backwards to give me what I wanted. They transferred me to the best team available. I wasn't due for a full upgrade till June 2011 or early upgrade till June 2010. They waved everything even the shipping. I only paid $199.99. You got a great deal though. Nonetheless, I believe my deal was also spectacular. Keep trying Rogro; just tell them what exactly you need. If it helps I was talking to a lady by the name of Coker and a guy in the blackberry department Joseph Cook. That guy was the best rep I ever dealt with in my life. He made walmart people look like hood rats . He was very if not extremely understanding. Gotta love AT&T. I take it all back people...you're the greatest. To think Tmobile reps are the so called "THE" reps to deal with...my foot! AT&T really came through for me. My baby's to arrive in exactly 4 hours (crossing fingers) now it's all up to Fedex

And I don't even have a premier account or anything fancy like that. I'm just a hardcore bb head and they saw that and granted me what I wanted

Oh yeah! Customer resolutions i think is the dept that handled my case. Very impressive team.
    AND.... they gave me a $150 credit ($50 for the next 3 months) as a courtesy!! how do you like them apples!!
    JAG257
    iPhone4

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    AND.... they gave me a $150 credit ($50 for the next 3 months) as a courtesy!! how do you like them apples!!

They gave me $150 the last time when they kinda messed up my bill but I was the one that ultimately did with my plan lol. So they waved the bill and granted me $150 for three months $50 off each billing cycle for the next three months. I couldn't pull that off this time around as I was getting what I wanted . But yeah apples? nope Berries bro...berries. Just tell them Rogro you're sick and tired of constantly changing your trackball...they'll probably transfer you to a rep that deals with bb's then you'll probably be asked what exactly's the issue with your device then you tell them I'm better off going with something totally different. Then they'll have no choice to give in. Twist their arms dude and make 'em say uncle. That's what I do
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    They gave me $150 the last time when they kinda messed up my bill but I was the one that ultimately did with my plan lol. So they waved the bill and granted me $150 for three months $50 off each billing cycle for the next three months. I couldn't pull that off this time around as I was getting what I wanted . But yeah apples? nope Berries bro...berries. Just tell them Rogro you're sick and tired of constantly changing your trackball...they'll probably transfer you to a rep that deals with bb's then you'll probably be asked what exactly's the issue with your device then you tell them I'm better off going with something totally different. Then they'll have no choice to give in. Twist their arms dude and make 'em say uncle. That's what I do
    My mistake Raton.. Berries, got it I hear a TAP OUT in AT&T's future. Keep us posted Rogro.
    JAG257
    iPhone4

mobile99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thank You AT&T for taking a care of a dedicated customer.
    This is precisely why I remain loyal to AT&T, although I also use Verizon for my Droid.

AT&T has always made it easy, they have great customer service, and have waived more upgrade fees than I can count.

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Maybe I just have bad luck but I never get any fees waved or anything extra in my favor from AT&T.
    When I upgraded to the Bold1 I had to extend my 2-year contract and I still paid about $500 for the phone plus $30 extra upgrade fee. I did not get any discounted price even though I signed another contract.

I've been with AT&T for over 8 years and they never give me any kind of deals or discounts on anything

I really want this new Bold but there is no way I can afford to pay the full price.
    ~Lauren

I've been with AT&T for at least 10 years, the past year as a business customer. It amazes me to read these success stories and yet I'm in the same boat as Lauren in that they've never given me that kind of service. Guess I'll keep trying.....

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I dropped names above. Try to contact those individuals. Att reps are the greatest. Ask for them or call on a saturday at approximately 930 am
    Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.14912/1006; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

TeriO no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by lauren25 View Post
    Maybe I just have bad luck but I never get any fees waved or anything extra in my favor from AT&T.
    When I upgraded to the Bold1 I had to extend my 2-year contract and I still paid about $500 for the phone plus $30 extra upgrade fee. I did not get any discounted price even though I signed another contract.

I've been with AT&T for over 8 years and they never give me any kind of deals or discounts on anything

I really want this new Bold but there is no way I can afford to pay the full price.
    I've been with AT&T for at least 10 years, the past year as a business customer. It amazes me to read these success stories and yet I'm in the same boat as Lauren in that they've never given me that kind of service. Guess I'll keep trying.....
    I am with you guys. I have been with AT&T forever and when I was having issues with my antiquated Bold I could not get them to budge. Of course, I was trying to get them to give me a NEW phone instead of a refurb because of the issues that I was having.

All in all, I have had to get 5 different 9000's shipped to me because of how bad the phone was and twice I refused an "exceptional upgrade" when they wanted to give me that so I could BUY a new phone. Now, I am kind of wishing I had taken the upgrade and just held onto it until the 9700 came out.

BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4
    I get my 9700 tomorrow!!! I can't wait.anybody making good themes yet?

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSoxFan82 View Post
    I get my 9700 tomorrow!!! I can't wait.anybody making good themes yet?
    Im getting mine either saturday night or sunday afternoon. And i will be themeing all week for this one. First on my roster. a 9700 version of my new Digital theme! just gotta make the SVG file for it!
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast