Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Originally Posted by raton It's a quote from the movie "Zoolander" Ben Stiller calls one ... BlackBerry News forum

Lvallejo666 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    It's a quote from the movie "Zoolander" Ben Stiller calls one of his signature poses blue steel and his master piece "Magnum" lmao You should watch it...funny a$$ movie
    Oh lol. I feel stupid. Like a dumbass, I googled "Blackberry Blue Steel" LOL!!! Thought it was a super awesome new BB.

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    onyx is due for Nov 11th magnum is probably by q1 or 12 next year, hybrid with a qwerty keyboard and touchscreen, trackpad and so on, for me the onyx is ok, should be here as soon as tmobile put it available for "pre-sales" (own way to call it)
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ...ok, let´s see how long this beauty is going to take to get here; to my faraway, remote, forgotten corner...!! I'm already allover the net in Europe looking for signs of arrival ! Xmas might be possible...ummm ! Thinking about that now, I better get my fireplace socks ready, washed, stretched and ironed, and wait for Santa to do the honours...if he doesn´t, I'll do it for him. A little help goes a long way...uummmm!

visionthing no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    My 8900 is hot and I love her. Bring on the Bold 2. A Blackberry is only as good as the owner tweeks it.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    What should I do? Keep my iPhone or go for the Onyx. I've got until 10/20 to decide.. I can't stand it!!!!!!

Haas no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31200C1A
    ok so whats the better about this phone over the 8900?

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Haas View Post
    ok so whats the better about this phone over the 8900?
    Well, I was checking out this review about it. Really sounds amazing http://crackberry.com/blackberry-onyx-review

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    If blackberry's gonna get flash I suppose these new devices will get it while us stuck with our 8900's with 4.6 will probably remain in the darkness I would love to know if the storm 2 would go to ATT. If that's the case then I would upgrade to it to enjoy its full screen. However I've been reading that the iphone won't be getting flash because they'll give birth to html 5 which will enable flash capability without actually downloading flash. Hard to keep up with all these devices coming out
    Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13216/756; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    Have anyone used the trackpad before? How does it compare to the trackball?

PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    Just stopped at a T-Mobile store to see how a trackpad work, but they had no working phone, only demos. So I ask the sales rep what he thinks of the future Bold 2. He did now that there were one coming out. Wow. Stackers know about it.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by visionthing View Post
    Just stopped at a T-Mobile store to see how a trackpad work, but they had no working phone, only demos. So I ask the sales rep what he thinks of the future Bold 2. He did now that there were one coming out. Wow. Stackers know about it.
    I would've spit on my hand and smack him across his damn desk or little podium looking thing he hides behind
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

calibur no está en línea Stack level 3
    I would've spit on my hand and smack him across his damn desk or little podium looking thing he hides behind
    haha. If he doesnt know, that means he must not be a blackberry folks like us. darn. i want the oynx but i just got this bold in march. ugh! maybe i should just look forward toward the bold 3! hahah.

Or hope ATT and RIM do a special trade in. :P (i can dream)

cb4studabaker no está en línea Stack level 3
    OMG OMG OMG OMG! <----does a Homer dance. Whooooohooooo! That phone looks diesel!! It makes all the bb's out there look like chumps including my precious 8900. I think it just leaked some battery fluid lol. Now, my question is when will the Storm 2 drop. I wanna get my paws on that one.
    Lol no do the bartman do the bartman y won't u dance...dance lmao
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.131 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    The few T-Mobile stores/corporate places I have been to recently don't have any idea about it either. It amazes me how educated these people are with what they work with.

@raton The 8900 is still a 'new' device which will be getting OS 5.0 so I believe it would be getting flash.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I hope AT&T does get this phone along with a few new Android Models. I would like to SIM swap and it would make things easy for me if AT&T lands the new phones.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast