Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Blackberry App World v1.1.0.15 is officially available for download. There are currently no release notes ... BlackBerry News forum

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Blackberry App World v1.1.0.15 Released

Advertisement

Blackberry App World v1.1.0.15 is officially available for download. There are currently no release notes posted on RIM's website detailing the changes included in this release, but likely addresses the problems many users, particularly the 83xx family of devices, have been experiencing. If you tried to upgrade to v1.1 and were unable to or experienced errors messages, this release may be the fix you've been waiting all week for.

Users can download via OTA, or through email and DM here. Please post any comments or errors received so we can get a feel for the fixes and problems this new release may bring until RIM officially puts out the release notes.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Any Alltel users please check out this thread and comment with your findings.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

crackberryguru no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    I have a 8310 and it is still giving me the "sorry your device does not meet the system requirements crap" this S*#T sucks RIM need to get there act together....

Quote Originally Posted by crackberryguru View Post
    I have a 8310 and it is still giving me the "sorry your device does not meet the system requirements crap" this S*#T sucks RIM need to get there act together....
    What OS version are you running on your curve?
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Lennox815 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20A71800
    This sucks my app world was running fine until I upgraded to this version. Now it freezes my phone. I mean no hourglass or anything its just frozen whenever I try to go to app world so I uninstalled it. Anyone else have any probs with it ?
    BlackBerry8320/4.5.0.153 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    I just want to know how to delete the games that are archived on my phone. I don't want them anymore and I can't delete them from my download folder. I looked in my app list and they're not there so I can't delete them like that. I went into my device memory and deleted the containing folders and they're still there.

What can I do to get rid of these app I don't want anymore?
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.122 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

jdow2405 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30FE9E83
    have you tried going to options, advance options, then applications and then find the game and blackberry button, the delete!
    Quote Originally Posted by getsugatensho View Post
    I just want to know how to delete the games that are archived on my phone. I don't want them anymore and I can't delete them from my download folder. I looked in my app list and they're not there so I can't delete them like that. I went into my device memory and deleted the containing folders and they're still there.

What can I do to get rid of these app I don't want anymore?
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.122 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105
    MrS.OfFiCeR

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I haven't had any problems with this upgrade at all. It seems the 83xx series is still having a lot of problems. Getsugatensho, once you archive an app, you must restore it in order to be able to delete it from the device completely. The last version of this refused to remove apps I had deleted from my My World list. It just showed them as 'Uninstalled'. This version seems to fix that.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

crackberryguru no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    What OS version are you running on your curve?
    I am running OS 4.5.0.110. the thing is i loaded the new BBM fine with no issues but for some reason the app world does not load.. do you have any suggestions as to why i might be gettign this issue?

come2heavy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204d0e10
    Works great on my BB 8120! Its gives heads up on all games and apps!

cb4studabaker no está en línea Stack level 3
    I was going to upgrade to this version but decided not to when I read some reviews on blackberry world n someone said you had a limit of certain mb you can download
    BlackBerry8330m/4.5.0.131 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104

There is no limit except the limits of your device memory.
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.160 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106

Blackberry Guru no está en línea Stack level 1

Works Great Except

I can't get the little upgrade's available icon to go away?

Storm 9530 Verizon BES

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Does anyone have just the .cod files to load on via Javaloader? ie net_rim_bbappworld.cod, etc? I'm Running 5.0.0.130 and appworld apparently doesn't work on that OS anyhow, but wanna try the new build.

Unfortunately Australia hasn't had Appworld launched yet......
    I have two very rare photographs. One is a picture of Houdini locking his keys in his car........

fastcivic416 no está en línea Stack level 2
    i have the new appworld and i think the difference is the speed of connectivity with games that require data. i downloaded GT ROULETTE and noticed that with the new appworld, its connects MUCH quicker than before. other than that, there is no difference between this and the previous one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast