Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Yes I tryed to remove it and reinstall it now I can't reinstal it no ... BlackBerry News forum

Yidy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24ad026e

Advertisement

Yes I tryed to remove it and reinstall it now I can't reinstal it no more
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

ur561ad no está en línea Stack level 3
    Its finally working on my 8330. I like it. It doesn't seem to have as much lag.
    Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.14320/504; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Ok, so now app world is working for me, but none of my previously downloaded apps showed in My World. No big deal, they were all freebies anyway. But I wanted test the archive feature so I deleted poynt, went back to app world and poynt is gone I can't find it anywhere in app world even via search
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.160 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Not sure Az, I just did a search for it and it was the only result that came up. Surprised none of your old app showed up. All of mine that were available on App World showed up in my list.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

I searched again and its not there, not by search, or in the top free downloads, or in any category it could be considered in.

I wonder if there was an issue with the servers and I got a foreign version. One of the top 5 free apps is a cricket app and I can't see that as a top download here in the US....hmmm

Edit: tried another delete/reboot/reinstall and still no Poynt
    Last edited by azstar; 08-02-2009 at 08:04 PM.

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Nah, I saw that one too. Just checked again and I can see it. Wow that's really odd. I think maybe you're right that you're getting an international version maybe.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    How to upgrade your OS

Idk, makes no sense....

OK one of the RIM technical advisors posted on the official BB community support forums that missing apps and errors saying apps are not available in your country should be resolved over the next 24 hours....
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I had to sign in to retrieve my previous downloads. My issue is the archive. Why archive vs plain delete. You can't use archive apps with out downloading it again. Retarded feature if you ask me. I assumed that the program is usable in the archive state. Other features are good such as top free programs. Speed is better also. The hype is overrated though. I read a statement from rim spokes person that stated the app world was not a success. Strange to put more into something that's not doing well.
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.266 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

Archiving is just what it says....you are not deleting it, but uninstalling and moving from device memory to media card. When you want to use it again you are not re-downloading, but pulling it from the card back to the device memory. Obviously this is not the option you want for every day apps....but for a game or streaming radio, or any app that you may only use once a week or less it makes sense. I know that we all wished running from the media card would happen...
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    Awesome!!!!!! I cant wait, I really like the install to a media card option!!!
    ----
    "If you aren't remembered, then you never existed." – Arisu

"I'm watching a dream I'll never wake up from.." - Spike Spiegel

wahtx no está en línea Stack level 2
    The speed of the app is awesome compared to before but is anyone experiencing a huge memory leak...I already had a slow one prior to installing (had to reboot every couple of days) but noticed 4MB gone within a matter of a minute or two. I had the same issue with the prior version...took it off, the memory leak slowed...
    WAHTX

“If GM had kept up with technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving $25 cars that got 1000 MPG!"

~Bill Gates~

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    the new app world seemed to cause a lil bit of havoc on an 8100 red model i was working on, complete frozeness. not even an hourglass... maybe its the model... anyone else with a 8100 having similar issues? btw the 8100 is still running a 4.2 os, havent had time to upgrade it yet.
    ----
    "If you aren't remembered, then you never existed." – Arisu

"I'm watching a dream I'll never wake up from.." - Spike Spiegel

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by RemyKirin View Post
    Awesome!!!!!! I cant wait, I really like the install to a media card option!!!
    Just remember it doesn't actually install the app to the memory card. It literally uninstalls the app, backs it up the memory card, and creates an icon on the home screen for it. You have to 'Restore' the app in order to run it, which effectively reinstalls it to the device's memory.
    How to upgrade your OS

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234