To enter the contest...
Reply with your answers to any two or all of the ... BlackBerry News forum
Blackberry App Giveaway: Sensobi - A better address book for business pros
To enter the contest...
Reply with your answers to any two or all of the following three questions:
- What smartphone platform would you like to see Sensobi support next?
- How many contacts do you currently have in your address book?
- What feature(s) do you like or dislike most about Sensobi?
(Feel free to expand. Sensobi developers will be scanning for feedback.)
25 winners will be selected and announced this Friday!
Sensobi is a better address book for business professionals to help you stay on top of your important contacts. It automatically ranks your contacts by how often you speak with them and alerts you when important people are falling off your radar. You can still download a free trial at http://free.sensobi.com.
Download Sensobi and experience the contact manager app that's already in use by thousands of BlackBerry users in over 30 countries worldwide!
1. Iphone, my bro-n law needs this app badly!
2. I have 557 contacts in my BB 8900
3. I like the customization, but the ability to set custom time periods, such as every 3 days or every 3 weeks, or to make them gradually increase with time would be an awesome add to this already great app!
I hope I win!
1. Perhaps sensobi should be for the iPhone as well seeing that the standard information is very limited on this phone.
2. I have 948 contacts on the BB 9700, At least 50% of them have full contact details.
3. ...the possibility of the notes taken and registered on the call log be transferable to the Memopad of the BB. This would be a great organizer !
Otherwise, and so far, it´s a real improvement on the standard fare.
Great fact I discovered - when in combination with BeBuzz reminders ( Bellshare), the unread sms, email, or missed calls come up straight away... Great stuff! First a warning, then verification right on the button !
I could really make great use of this application. Here´s hoping....
Last edited by Delfim; 01-14-2010 at 05:30 PM.
I have over 100 contacts but need to keep track of customers at work.
I have 459 contacts on my BB. I like the contact frequency reminder.
For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com
1. I think the obvious choices for platform support would be iPhone and/or Android
2. I have 752 contacts on my device.
3. The ranking feature would obviously come in quite handy for me to let me know which of these 752 contacts I can permanently delete!
3. Allows me to follow up on contacts that I have negleted since its not easy to remember to keep in contact with all 947 contacts all the time
1) Iphone/ipod touch
2)100 contacts in my BB 9700
#1 - android
#2 - 401 contacts & growing
#3 - checking it out, thanks for the opportunity
Android ill most likely have at some point in time I have bout 300 contacts an growing it would be to be able keep track of them. I like I haven't used it very long would be nice to have
1. Support for Windows Mobile 6.5
2. 849 contacts
Looks interesting. Will download the demo and give it a try.
- I like how you can show stats for your contacts, as far as when you texted or called the contact.
3. I will d/l and try but sorting based on frequency or use is an awesome feature. Any kind of voice activation/search would be great.